Chapter 6

Today Christian and I were taking maternity photos in the snow, yes we are still in Milwaukee since I couldn't travel out to California and Arizona during the off-season multiple times, we are going to out to Arizona for Spring Training as that is when I am due and we will have the baby out in Arizona, my doctor is willing to travel with me, as we have hired her to basically do so to make sure that Christian is there for the birth. 

Things between Christian and I have been going well. This is nothing like I had with Nick, that's for sure. He makes sure that I'm alright basically 24/7 and he never makes me do anything. I want to do things, but his excuse is, "you're holding our child and are about to endure labor, so sit down and let me do all the work." I mean, I'm not complaining about it, so I'll just let him keep doing it. My phone was ringing next to me as I was getting ready for the pictures, I picked it up and saw that it was Ashley so I answered it. 

"Hey girl, what's up?" I asked as I put the phone on speaker. "So, I know that you don't care about Nick anymore, but he's got a new girlfriend." She said and I laughed. "Good, maybe she'll care about what he does more than I did. I really hope she knows what she's getting into with him. Have you met her?" I asked. "Yeah I have, I really don't like her. She's nothing like you." She said. 

"Well you and Alex can always come and live out here and be near me again." I said and she laughed. "They have worse winters than we do here! I'm not dealing with more snow than needed, as much as I would love to be near that precious little girl of yours." She said.

 "I hope you didn't tell her to come live with us." Christian said as he appeared in the doorway of the bathroom. "Oh of course not, she would never do that. Right?" Ashley said from the other side of the phone and I couldn't help but laugh. "Oh no I would never, I just told her to move to Milwaukee, apparently Nick has a new girlfriend and she doesn't like her." I said and Christian just smirked. 

"Well I mean, whoever he gets everyone is going to be comparing them to you and nothing compares to you because, well, you're the best." He said coming over and kissing me. "WHERE DO I FIND THIS TYPE OF GUY MY GOD HE'S SMOOTH AS SHIT." Ashley yelled on the other side of the phone and Christian and I busted out laughing at her. We also heard Alex on the other line yell back to her "Hey, I think I'm pretty great!" And that made Christian and I laugh even harder. 

"Alright Ash, I gotta go keep getting ready for pictures today, I'll send you some when I get some alright? Love youuuu!" I said and then she said goodbye and then we hung up. "She's insane." Christian said and I laughed and I turned back around to keep doing my makeup. 

"Yeah, that's probably why we're best friends to be honest, we're one in the same." I said and he sighed. "Are you excited to get our pictures done?" "Yes, I can't wait to have these hung up and framed and put in the house." "What are you going to take over decorating now?" He asked. "But of course, if I'm going to keep living here then I want to make it my own, our make it our house." I said and he smiled. 

"Whatever keeps you happy." He said kissing my cheek and walking out of the bathroom. After we were both ready, we went off and took some amazing pictures in the snow, they're probably going to be everything I wanted, and then more. 

These are just a sample of some of the pictures that we took today and they literally came out AMAZING

These are just a sample of some of the pictures that we took today and they literally came out AMAZING. "I'm so excited to get these printed and framed." I said as I closed my laptop after Christian and I were done looking through the sneak peak that the photographer had sent us. 

"I think that we should get the one of us framed and hang it above our bed." Christian said, we hadn't talked about me going to move from my guest room to his room. "You really want to start sharing a room?" I asked. "Of course, it's going to be easier once the princess arrives." "You know, if it wasn't for this situation we have going on, I would say that you and I are moving way too fast." I said and he laughed. "Yeah you're probably right, but who cares? I have you and my little girl, that's all I really care about."