~15~

(A/N): Today is Wednesday the 13th!!!!! Put W13 in the comments and then fill the comments with black hearts!! Thank you guys so much for reading!!!!
Also on my Oneshots there will be a special Wednesday 13th story so go check that out 🖤
                               ~

Wednesday felt something fuzzy against his face and it didn't feel like Scream's fur.
He opens his eyes and notices that Ash found her way in between Winter and Wednesday's faces. Wednesday chuckles and pets the small grey cat.
He smiles as the cat opens her eyes and looks at him. She purrs and then walks over to the second pillow and lies down.
Wednesday looks down at Winter and smiles as he sees her sleeping face. Her black hair is in her eyes and her chest rises and falls. Wednesday's hands run through her hair as she takes a deep breath in.

"Good morning," Wednesday smiles as he looks down at her.

Winter's eyes slowly flutter open and she smiles sleepily up at Wednesday.

"Morning," she whispers in a sweet voice.

Wednesday smiles as he runs his fingers down her back.

"What time is it?" Winter asks as she rolls onto her back and rests her head against Wednesday's chest.

"10:30," he tells her.

Winter groans.

"That's too early," she grumbles as she rolls over again and plops down on the pillow causing Ash to hiss at her.

Wednesday chuckles and sits up. His eyes scan the room.
Once his eyes land on the bathroom door he gets up and walks over to it. He shuts the door and looks around. It's a nice sized bathroom. There's a fancy looking sink and a glass shower.
A bathtub rests in the corner and a toilet is in a smaller room.
Wednesday notices the black rug that's on the floor and how the tile in the shower is black and white.

Wednesday walks over to the toilet to do his business.
He washes his hands and then returns to the bedroom.
Wednesday's eyes land on Winter and he smiles as he watches her put a bathrobe on.

"Hey," Wednesday smiles as he wraps his arms around her waist.

"Hi," Winter smiles as her hands land on top of his and she looks up at him.

"Do you want to take a bath?" Wednesday questions as he plays with her hair.

Winter chuckles.

"So desperate to see me naked," she smirks as she turns around and wraps her arms around him.

"Well when you intrigued me with those tattoos and than tease me, what can you expect," Wednesday smiles as he brings his lips down to hers.

Winter chuckles and presses her lips against his, giving him a sleepy kiss.

"After breakfast and tea," Winter says as she looks up at him.

"Really? I was expecting you to say no," Wednesday smiles.

Winter shrugs.

"It's just a bath. We won't be doing anything else mister. You get any ideas and I'll wear a bathing suit," Winter chuckles as she walks away from him and begins walking out of her room.

Wednesday shrugs. He'll take what he can get.

Wednesday follows Winter out into the kitchen and he watches as she pulls two bowls out of the cupboard.

"What do you want to eat?" Winter asks him as she leans against the counter.

"Whatever is fine with me," Wednesday tells her as he sits down on the chairs at the breakfast nook.