~21~

Winter's eyes slowly flutter open as she squirms around in the sheets. She opens her eyes and realizes the sheets are wrapped around her legs and arms.
She grumbled and peels them off of her as she sits up slowly. She runs her fingers through her messy hair as she yawns and looks around the room groggily.

"Wednesday?" Winter mutters as she looks around the room.

The bathroom door opens and Wednesday walks into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair wet and dripping down his skin.
Winter bites her lip as she places her hands in her lap.

"Good morning," Wednesday smiles as she looks over at her.

"Morning," Winter yawns.

Wednesday slips on some boxers and slowly crawls in the bed towards her.
Winter looks into his eyes as he pushes her down and kisses her neck. Winter smiles as she wiggles her legs, trying to get them out from underneath the sheets so she can wrap them around his waist.
Wednesday smirks at her struggling and kisses her jawline.

"Are you stuck?" He mutters into her ear.

Winter blushes and nods.

Wednesday smiles and shifts his weight so he can pull the sheets off her.
She smiles as he frees her legs so she can wrap them around his waist.

"You look hot," Winter giggles as she brushes Wednesday's hair with her fingers. Water droplets drip onto her chest and sports bra but she couldn't care less.

Wednesday smiles and kisses her collarbone.

"So do you sleepy," he growls as his hands squeeze her hips.

Winter smiles as she wraps her arms around him and snuggles into him.

"What are you getting dressed for?" Winter questions as Wednesday's hands roam her body and his lips work on her neck.

Wednesday pulls away from her.

"I'm going to go to your office," Wednesday says bluntly.

Slight panic shoots into Winter's eyes and she shakes her head quickly.

"Don't. It's not that big a deal," Winter whispers.

Wednesday rolls his eyes.

"Winter, look at your arms. This is a big deal to me," Wednesday argues as he brings his lips down to one of the bruises and kisses it softly.

Winter sighs, "can I come with you?"

Wednesday cocks a non exist eyebrow at her.

"I'm not sure-," Wednesday starts.

"Please. I don't want to be alone," Winter begs, cutting him off.

Wednesday sighs before smiling slightly.

"Alright," Wednesday grins as he places his lips back down on her neck.

Winter smiles slightly even though she can feel fear shoot through her body.
Wednesday traces patterns along her stomach in attempt to call her down.
Winter sighs slightly and relaxes into him as he gives her his full attention.

"Can we do something?" Winter asks shyly as she squeezes her legs a little tighter around his waist.

Wednesday smiles, "yeah."

He places his lips on hers and she groans as she wraps her hands around his neck and smiles into him.

~

Wednesday looks around the parking lot of the office building as he squeezes Winter's hand.
Wednesday places his sun glasses on his face to block out the bright California sun. He walks across the street with Winter tucked shyly into his side. She hasn't felt this scared in a long time, she's just happy that Wednesday is here to protect her.
Winter squeezes his hand as they walk across the parking lot and onto the sidewalk that leads to the entrance of the building.