Supportive

⚠️warning⚠️: abuse kinda

Harry

It was finally time to announce the big secret of mine that I kept for ages. None of the boys know nor my family.. its been really difficult to open up. One being because god knows what could happen and the other being that I was just a pussy to even tell a single person. How would I be able to trust them well enough for them to not tell people? I had that situation before so it better not happen again.

I rubbed my eyes as I slowly got out of bed, putting on a the sidemen blue colour block hoodie which was a favourite of mine. Let's hope that doesn't change from when I tell the secret today.

"You good bog?" Calfreezy opened the door, revealing me in my boxers.

"CLOSE THE DOOR!" I shouted.

"Jeez... someone's on their period" Muttered Cal.

"You know you're not funny right?" I said as I got fully dressed and came out of my room.

"Offensive but okay. Where are you going?" He crossed his arms with a concerned look.

"A sidemen shoot and I have to get there asap because I'll be late otherwise!"

"Pfft you're always late Harold" Cal Laughed and I was about to kick him in a certain area but I had to go now.

"Bye!"

"Bye.." I sighed and began to run outside.

-
"Took you long enough" JJ laughed like a hyena.

"S-sorry guys" I said out of breath.

this couldn't wait any longer so I began to talk.

"Hey uh guys can I tell you something?"

"Sure go on" Vik smiled and the others nodded but with a confused look on their faces.

"You're probably gonna hate me but..." I stopped and took a deep breath.

"what are you waiting for? Say it then!" JJ demanded with a tone making me even more scared.

"Jj.. stop." Simon whispered to him.

"I-I'm..."

"G-gay." There was a awkward silence in the room until Josh coughed.

"Well I support you Harry, don't worry." Vik said causing Ethan, JJ and Josh to look at him weirdly.

"You support him?! Imagine being a freak." Ethan groaned in disgust.

"WHAT THE FUCK ETHAN?" Simon yelled.

"Simon you seriously don't accept what he likes do you? Omg your taste is disgusting." JJ pretended to puke like some people do.

I froze on my spot, I felt like I was in school again... being bullied by a group of boys. My eyes felt weak and started to rain tears down my face.

"You fucking made him cry!" Simon pushed JJ and he fell to the ground because of that unexpected action.

JJ's eyes defined anger as he got his fists ready but I got in the middle of those two and without thinking of what I was doing, JJ punched my face and I was the one who was falling now.

"HARRY?!" Tobi and Vik screamed.

"HAZ?!" Simon called my name repeatedly while his hands were shaking.

"JJ go away." Tobi yelled, it was rare to see him like this.

"As If I would listen to you, Tobi."

"I'm leaving myself then."

"No Tobi!" Vik followed behind him and Ethan and Josh were laughing at us.

"Imagine the fans hearing this news! Harry lewis is gay." Ethan laughed, I always found his laugh annoying but now it was so worse making me get up from the floor.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" I screamed.

"Damn he's feisty" Josh winked to Ethan.

"Come on Harry.." Simon grabbed me by the hand and I just felt useless again.

-

"I'm such a mistake, why am I here?" I muttered but Simon heard me.

"You're perfect don't say that." He kissed my cheek and I blushed but I didn't want to catch any feelings.

"T-Thanks Si.. atleast you care."

"I'm sure loads of people out there will care for you too! Don't listen to those guys, they are just dumb fucks." Simon rolled his eyes.

"Why can't they just support me like you do?"

"I'm not being in this group if they keep hurting you that's for sure."

"But you love the sidemen! We have come so far."

"No Harry, I can't bare to see my boy get bullied."

God I was smiling at everything he said, Simon always knew how to make my day. Maybe he's the one that I want..

"Promise you won't ever leave me Simon?" I whispered.

"I promise Harry Lewis" He smiled and reached for my hand again and planted a kiss there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wordcount: 778

I swear I made something similar to this but then again I don't look back at my chapters soo 🤷🏼‍♀️