I saved him.

Short chapter (do you guys want a part 2 to this?)

Harry tries to end everything with him going to this place outside with a huge rocky cliff that leads you to a chance of being dead if you jump. That's exactly his plan to do but as soon as he steps a foot out, someone's arms are around him pulling him back. It was so close... that the person could of lost Harry.

Harry pov:

As I was driving to my friends place, I thought about my life for a second and it just hurt me. Why did my life have to be so bad? I stopped the car and I noticed a cliff beside me. Is it worth it? Should I let my life just go? Would my friends care if I was gone or not? Questions went through my head and I didn't know an answer to any of them. I got out of the car and slowly walked over to it.

"That's a long way down.." I sighed as I got scared from looking down.

Simon pov:

"Im going now!" I shouted to the boys as I was gonna see this girl. She was only a friend as I already liked someone else.

"Bye!" The sidemen waved to me.

I got into my own car and set up the location to where she was because it was sure far away. I went down long roads until I noticed something, I didn't even know If my eyes were working right or not but I saw Harry. He stood still over a cliff and My hands were shaking already, was he trying to kill himself? I can't let him do that!

Back to Harry

"HARRY!" I heard a voice but didn't really care as I was gonna end my life anyways no matter what happened.

"STOP PLEASE" again.

I put a foot over the cliff and closed my eyes while slowly getting ready for the over foot. Goodbye world.. I'll miss you.. maybe.

Suddenly, I was pulled back by a person and I already knew who it was as I got used to his hugs. Simon...

"S-Simon?" I turned around to see his eyes full of tears.

"W-what are you doing?" He looked at me.

"I-.." I stuttered on my words.

"You have so much to live for.. why would you just let it all go like that?" Simon asked me.

"But I hate myself Simon! I hate everything.. I have a feeling that no one even cares for me as much anymore." I started to cry.

"I don't hate you Harry, you mean everything to me." He touched my face with his hands and pressed his forehead into mine.

"You can forget about me though.."

"It's not that easy when you really love someone.. more than a friend." He muttered the last words and I got confused.

"What did you say Simon?" I asked.

"I-I I LOVE YOU HARRY LEWIS!"

"You l-love me? Why? What's there to love.."

"The way you smile, your personality.. your jokes.. everything about you is so amazing and special that anyone could love you from the first sight!" He cried out.

I held his hand in mine and stuttered when I spoke. Did I love him back? Was there any point in loving someone while feeling like this?

"I-I don't know what to say.." I got so scared again.

"Come with me.."

"No! I can't. I don't wanna live anymore" I shook my head.

All of a sudden, he kissed me. At first, I didn't kiss back but when he stopped, oh god I did. His eyes widened and then kissed me back when I did.

"Now will you please come with me?" He slowly smiled.

"I -I guess." I still felt unsure but I knew I was safe with Simon.

"I don't want you to do anything like that okay bog?" He put an arm around me as we went back to his car while I left mine here.

"I'll try not to."

"No, promise me."

"Okay I promise." I knew I had to keep that now otherwise I would hurt him.

"I love you too much." Simon was crying again and I comforted him with the best I could.

"I love you too" I started to slowly smile and he smiled back.

"You can tell me anything and I'll always listen."

"What about the boys? They'll laugh at me."

"Laugh at you? They never do Harry! They always care and I mean that." Simon touched my hand and I felt like I wasn't alone anymore. It felt nice.

"Thanks S-Simon." I stuttered again.

"You're welcome, boggo." He smiled with his watery eyes still there.