Our story

Simon died a few years ago and Harry still loved him like crazy and when the kids wanted to know their story again, he felt like he was going to cry. However, Harry doesn't mind sharing it again as it's one of the best memories to him.

"Dad, how did you and dad meet again?" Oh boy.. I know this was going to make myself cry again.

This was our children, Lucy and Noah. I'm basically an elder now as I'm so old and grey. I wish Simon was still here to experience it with me and protect me like always. I miss him, so much... the day we were at the funeral, me and my kids couldn't handle it. We broke down into tears and we were all in so much pain, to this day aswell.

"You really wanna know again huh?" I laughed as Noah asked the question.

"Yes please!" Lucy smiled.

"Okay.. sit down then" they all sat down and began with my story, get ready for a long story..

It all started when I went to the library for the first time as I wanted to get into reading books. I was barely looking and I crashed into someone next to the bookshelves. He wasn't angry or anything but he just stood there and smiled.

"Someone is clumsy" the guy laughed.

"I'm so sorry!" He had books in his hands before he fell so I grabbed them for him.

"It's fine, I'm not in a rush or anything"

"Still.. are you okay?" I just had to make sure.

"Im perfect but are you? You seem a bit pale" he touched my forehead and I backed away a bit.

"Oh sorry, my bad" he chuckled.

"I'm sorry but I got to go now." I said with a small smile.

"Okay bye, be careful next time!" He joked around.

I laughed after I left the library, dammit I should of got his number.. He had long legs and was so tall with gorgeous blonde hair. His smile was probably the best part even though he's a stranger to me, it was just cute.

A week later

Ugh I need to go to the library again.. these books are getting boring now. I was very into romantic books and just loved hearing about other people in love even if I was single or not.

"Hello again Harry" a lady smiled at me. Im basically a regular customer to them as I come here often for them to know my name.

"Hi!" I waved.

That's when I saw his face again.. him. What was that guy doing here again?

I went over to the romance books and grabbed the perfect book for me. Suddenly, as soon as I tried to grab it his hand went onto mine and I looked up at the person.

"Oh you want it too?" He raised an eyebrow.

"You can have it dont worry" I smiled.

"No no, you're having it" he laughed and handed it to me.

"Finee"

"Soo, here's my number" he wrote it down on a piece of paper and I was in shock as he gave it to me out of nowhere.

"Oh t-thanks?"

"Simon." He grinned.

"Thanks Simon, I'm Harry" I smiled.

"Cute name." Then he left.

I touched my face and it was hot, am I blushing?! Well I mean you can't deny that he isn't hot.