Off camera..

Simon Pov:

Me and all of the boys were filming a sidemen sunday, an eating challenge which made me happy since I got free food and It was my favourite places that we went to aswell. I was so happy because I had Harry on my team that was the best moment but JJ and Ethan were also on my team. The reason why I hated that was because they pretend to be nice to us on camera but off camera it's way different.. I hate how they bully Harry the most though. He doesn't deserve any of that.. I do!

"AHAHAA SIMON!" JJ faked a laugh but it still sounded so real.

Harry turned to me with worried eyes and I gave him one of my mcdonalds fries with a chicken strip. He was all happy again and I chuckled at that. Ethan gave me a glare but it wasn't obvious he did on camera, I just wish our fans would notice one day.. I want it all over already.

Kon gave us a thumbs up to say that was enough for today and I sighed.

"Where are you going?" JJ glared at me and grabbed my arm. I couldn't get out of his grip, it was too strong.

"H-home?" I stuttered and I thought I was more brave than this.. guess not huh?

"Let him go JJ!" Harry shouted while we stood outside on the streets.

"Shut the fuck up guernsey boy." Ethan laughed and pushed him to the ground.

"Why do you hate us so much!?!" We screamed as me and him were both to the ground like rats.

"Don't act like you don't know.. everybody loves you guys."

"They love you too!" I said to JJ as he was way popular than all of us in the sidemen.

"Well you don't deserve to be loved" he kicked me and they both left.

"Y-you okay Si?" Harry went over to me and gave me a small hug which made me smile.

"Y-yea.. I'm fine" I looked down and said stuff under my breath.

"I wish we could leave this mess.. I don't even care about that money anymore." I added.

"Same.. I have my own channel which is doing well but the others are literally forcing us."

"Atleast we are surviving together Bog." I smiled and patted him on the back.

"We'll always be there for each other" Harry said and smiled back.

A/N: I'll probably write some more chapters and leave this book because I don't have much motivation 🤷🏼‍♀️😔