Nightmare..

too lazy to write a description for this one because it's trash anyways 😭😂

Harry pov:
"Argh.. my head is pounding." I touched my forehead. I only got up and now it decides to kill me.

"Babe what's wrong?" Simon wrapped his arms around me.

"My head.. its hurting for no reason"

"I'll get you some water?"

"No it's fine, I'll get it myself" I shrugged.

"Okay" he smiled.

I checked the date today and It was the 31st which meant Halloween. I love Halloween but it's not my favourite since it's quite boring in a way.. plus I'm way too old for trick or treating, maybe if me and Simon ever have kids then I would.

Suddenly, I heard voices and it wasn't even Simon. I only live with Simon so it couldn't be anyone else unless I made a noise. The voice became louder in my ear until it started to laugh and I was scared, what if this house is haunted?!

"Simon.."

"Yes Harry?" He came in the kitchen straight away.

"I can hear voices." I panicked.

"You might be just imagining it, I'm sure it's fine"

"No I'm serious, please help."

Simon and I didn't know what to do. Out of nowhere, Two ghosts appeared infront of my eyes and I fell to the ground as I felt something huge land on me that Simon couldn't see.

"HARRY?" He screamed with his hands on his head.

"I-I" I was in pain. Not bleeding pain but whatever they did, it hurt so god damn much.

"Hahaha!" The ghosts laughed.

"I'm gonna rest.." I said to Simon and he nodded slowly, still worried about me.

As I walked up the stairs, I could still see those ghosts and I sighed. This can't be all real right? Maybe if I sleep then it will go away.. that always works.

During the sleep, I had a nightmare which caused me to wake up immediately with a bit of sweat on my face. It's still not dark outside yet..

"You thought you could escape us?" They smiled. Great the ghosts again.. it was real afterall.

"W-what do you want?!" I backed away on my bed.

"We want you" are they going to eat me..?

"N-no! Please!" I screamed.

"Oops too late" one of them laughed as the other grabbed a large knife out of nowhere and sliced my head off with the rest off my body. Blood was everywhere and Simon was still downstairs yet to not experience my dead body.

Simon pov:

I was so worried about Harry, What's going on with him lately? Maybe I should get some pills later to help him.. I don't want him to be like this. My poor baby.

"Well that's that.. time to go to check on my boggo" I smiled.

I walked up the stairs with some more water for Harry but I dropped it as I saw what was in his room. I didn't care about that water anymore.

"H-H..HARRY!" I cried running to his body.

His head was sliced off and was bleeding lots with his eyes wide open. He was frozen.. and dead. I was crying heavily to this point.

"Omg.. who did this to you?" I shouted and rested his dead body on my lap.

"I'll k-kill them!" I screamed.

"You won't.." the ghosts smiled and I screamed as I saw them.

"W-why did you do t-this?"

"Don't worry about him because you'll be next!!" The laughed and did the same.

I couldn't even say my last words.. I was just like Harry now.

Harry Pov:

"AAHHH! SIMON.." I screamed.

"What's going on?" Simon checked to see if I was okay.

"I had a nightmare..."

"About what?"

"We were both k-killed.."

"Aww baby.. well im alive so don't worry" he laughed and I panicked still but let out a sigh.

"Good..."