Thorpe park

Simon vlogs records his of Thorpe park until Harry kisses him on camera. Suddenly, Simon stops recording but what was the reason? Did Simon catch feelings or did he just find it weird?

"Thorpe park!!" JJ shouts into my camera.

"Woooo!" Ethan screams as we go on this boat to a hotel.

"Me and Ethan are sharing a bed" I joked to the camera.

"What's with the spare one then?" Josh went along with it while raising an eyebrow.

"Oh you see that's for if me and Ethan argue..." Ethan laughed loudly and I laughed back in tears.

"Well anyways..." Ethan laughed again.

Me, Josh, Ethan and Vik went on some rollercoasters while JJ, Harry and Tobi went to win prizes which they were aiming to get those big teddys. I doubt they would win but you never know.

"OMGGGG" we all screamed as the rollercoaster went up and down.

"I kinda feel sick after that" I laughed as we came off it dizzy.

"Same" Vik nodded.

"Simon!! Look what I got" Harry came rushing towards me with a massive fluffy teddy.

"Wait what?!" I was surprised.

"I told you they would win something!" Josh nudged me.

"Oh no im giving this to Simon" Harry smiled and gave it to me.

"I don't think I'll be needing this though, here just take it Harry"

"How ungrateful" he laughed but eventually took it back.

"Here we have a wild Vik trying to do footballl... oh look he's doing pretty good here! Oh he ruined it for himself." JJ commentated what Vik was doing and Vik literally tripped over the ball by trying to score it in the goal.

"Vik!" I yelled.

"SORRY" he yelled back.

After some recording, I met up with some fans and Tobi came running up to me and going on my back screaming while his arm was over me.

"YEAAAA" he screamed randomly with the crowd.

"Im your biggest fan!" He pretended to not know me and I laughed at what he was doing.

Suddenly, Harry came over to me this time and I smiled as he was doing the same thing.

"MINIMINTER! Im your biggest fan!" He fangirled.

"Oh hi!" I said laughing.

Out of nowhere, he kissed me on the cheek which caught me by surprise and my mouth opened with my eyes too.

"Oh my god... WROETOSHAW JUST KISSED ME!" I screamed to the camera and turned it off immediately.

"Sorry" he laughed after.

"Well that was something" I awkwardly said as he stood next to me.

"Content though right?" He smirked.

"Yeah 'content'.." I muttered and sighed quietly.

"Anything wrong there Simon?"

"I think we should head back to the hotel, right? Its been a long day" I smiled.

"Oh yeah true, the boys look like they have gone back." He looked around for them.

"Yep."

That thing Harry did meant something to me.. it was like special but then again not special to Harry. Why was I acting like this anyways? It's weird to feel like this over my best friend. I can't be falling for him can I? He is attractive with looks and personality I must admit.. god I don't know. Well fuck it.. I love you Harry lewis.

"And that's the end of the vlog!" I said after the clip of Vik falling to the ground because of Harry. The camera was literally nearly broken but I saved it just in time.

How will I be able to edit this video after that kiss on the cheek by Harry? I wouldn't be able to cope to be honest.