The gifts

Harry Pov:

I recently have moved to another apartment with Calfreezy and I would say callux aswell but he decided to get his own. His cooking was shite anyways.. oh wait oops-

"Harry you still have another box here" chuckled Cal.

"I do?" I was so confused, I swear I sorted everything out.

He nodded and I replied with a thank you before grabbing the box and taking it to my room.

"Oh." My face suddenly dropped as I saw one of the gifts.

"Ugh stop it Harold! You need to get over him.."

Its been months since the situation with me and Simon happened. I don't know why he ever decided to ignore me and then block me.. the next thing I knew is that he moved to another place aswell! Is it bad I still want him back? I miss those times with him.

I looked at some roses he gave me for valentines day and I sighed as I held them to my chest. These remind me of the days where Simon didn't care about us in public even if we both got weird stares from people. He gave the best hugs and kisses which made me feel like I was in paradise or heaven as you normally say.

"I'm not ready to explain this all to Youtube still. who knows, I might cry on camera.."

Cal repeatedly knocked on my door until I said a word and he slowly came in with a concerned look on his face.

"You okay bud?"

"Y-yeah" I always had a thing with stuttering.

"Okay.. call me if you need anything alr?"

"Will do" I smiled and he left with a smile back.

As soon as he left, my eyes kept closing and it felt like I was going to cry, it wouldn't be a surprise if I did though.

"Where are you Si.."

* phone ringing *

"Ugh what now."

"Hello?" I quietly said to the phone.

"Is this Harry?" The voice sounded familiar and it was JJ. He also blocked me.. of course. JJ and Simon always copy each other.

"Uh yes.."

"Oh my god! Whats up man?"

"Don't act like we are all cool now." I rudely said to him.

"Jeez chill out, Someone else wants to talk to you though anyways"

"Who?"

"You'll see"

"Hi.." It was Simon and I was so scared but so angry at the same time.

"Simon? What happened to you.. I thought you loved me." I almost cried when I heard his voice.

"I'll explain everything, I promise you Harry. Please can I come over?" I thought about it for a second and it wasn't the best idea but I couldn't say no because I wanted to know the reason why he avoided me.

"I guess you can, my address is.." I told him where I lived and soon after that he hung up.

"God what have I done.. I hope Cal doesn't get mad"

-

"Wait WHAT?" Cal started shouting.

"Okay calm down! He's going to tell me the truth."

"He better. I don't want you getting hurt Haroldino" Cal messed my hair up and I laughed.

"Well Okay freezy"

"Looks like that's Simon now" we both heard a knock on the door and I slowly walked over to it.

"HARRY!" Simon quickly went into my arms and I hugged him back out of nowhere, It was only a quick one.

"Please tell me now."

"Okay..." I took Simon to my room and we both sat on the bed while I was looking down onto the floor.

"I didn't mean to hurt, avoid or ruin you in any way Harry. You see uh.. my parents hated the fact I was gay, I usually visited them and if they knew about us being in contact still.. they would uhm h-hurt me. They aren't the nicest parents to me.. I just see them as abusers." His eyes went watery and I could just see the pain he was going through.

"One day they knew about us and my parents forced me to delete you off everything even through messaging you or being just friends. I couldn't lose you at all! I really really really loved you so much Bog and I still do. I don't care about what people think anymore!" Simon was crying and I wrapped an arm around him while saying that it's okay.

"I have been missing you too lately Si especially since I looked at some of the cute gifts you gave me." I gave a small laugh.

"I knew you would still be that little cute guy." Simon smiled and I easily blushed at that.

I'm glad I got to see Simon again.. it was killing me. I think we both will be taking it slow as we don't want to risk anything but I'm so happy just to see his smile and everything. I don't want anyone else but him and that's a promise to keep forever.

A/N: why do I love sad chapters so much 😭 I literally cannot make a happy one anymore😂 maybe the next one will be happy? Idk