left trustfrated

CONCEPT: where a crazy, drowsy and drunk You leaves a sxually frustrated JK hanging

————————————

He looks over to you and you're just lying down on your back, on the floor eating a chocolate bar.

"where did you even get that?"

You shrug, "I think it was made in the Hershey factory?"

he laughs, "you know at this point I can't make out whether you're drunk or high"

"i'm high on your love Jk"

"aghh if you weren't so cute, I'd throw up from the cheesiness"

You manage to stand up and you're stumbling on your way to the washroom. You hit your head on the door frame. "YAH.. BABE BE CAREFUL"

Then you yell from the bathroom, "THIS IS MY FIRST TIME IN SUCH A FANCY HOTEL ROOM...."

Jk is thinking 'okay she's fine.. She's just looking around..' you yell again, "THOUGH I DIDN'T THINK TOILETS WOULD BE SO HIGH UP"

He curses to himself, "OH SHIT she's talking about the sink!!" and he bolts into the bathroom.

You sit up on the bed because you're still drowsy with your head pounding and laughing at nothing. Jungkook walks over and kneels in front of you, "Now babe, tell me how many fingers I'm holding"

You smile, "Have I ever told you how pretty you are? you're like a prince straight out of a fairytale.. Can I be your Cinderella? .. we can meet somehow.. I'm just not sure how.."

He laughs slightly, "You already are, my love.. but anyways, tell me how many fingers am I holding? I just want to test how out of it you are"

You furrow your eyebrows at him as your dirty mind starts to come to play. "how many fingers do I wa- whaatt? How inappropriate. You naughty little boy. You should be ashamed of yourself! Tsk tsk." You giggle, poking his nose

"How is that...."

"Meow" you gesture your hand out like a paw at him

JK blushes, shaking his head and clearing his throat.

He then rubs his thigh, biting his lip and running a hand through his hair. You've left him flustered as he hides his face in his hands, laughing, not knowing what else to do and feeling some type of way "Oh my god.. Why.. just why must you do this to me?" He finally says.

He looks up to see you smirking at him

"ahhh babe don't look at me like that.. you're driving me crazy"

"why?" you pout, "but I want you Jungkookiee.."

He gulps as you start pulling at the collar of his shirt, bringing him closer to you

".. it's just that..." you yawn, "..I'm really...sleepy."

Your eyes are about to close..

Jungkook frantically suggests, "Wait would one more shot wake you up? A snack? a shower? ..babe??"

You suddenly collapse into his arms and fall asleep.

"aisshh.. Are you kidding me right now?"

Jungkook is nudging you like crazy as you've already knocked out from the amount of alcohol you've consumed. He's whispering to the unconscious you: "Come on princess YOU SAID YOU WANTED ME! YOU CAN'T JUST TEASE ME AND LEAVE ME HANGING!! babe!!"

he sighs accepting his rotten luck and carries you bridal style to tuck you into bed.