jelly belly

CONCEPT: Your babygirl boyfie feels a spark of jealousy when he sees you spending time with his backup dancers instead of keeping your eyes on him.

Just a little light-hearted uwuu type of jealousyyy😌
Too much emotion going on with this 2024 so far and all i need is FLUFF for now OKAYYy

- — - - - - - - - -

"Ok and 5, 6, 7, 8!" The choreographer guides Jungkook despite messing up once more. He sighs in frustration. It was the 12th time he was trying to get these dance moves right already. He groans and sits on the ground for a few minutes to catch his breath. He was normally a fast learner and this usually wasn't a problem but there was just one thing holding him back: you.

JK was rehearsing his solo parts of the choreography while you were there to support him. Except you never realized you were doing everything but that.
He couldn't take his eyes off of you when you were talking with his group of backup dancers. Watching you do this confused him. He didn't know what and how to feel.. whether he was sad, upset or jealous even.. he never considered this possibility just because you never gave him the chance to be but this moment might just be it.

It's not that you were flirting or anything but just the simple fact that you had your attention solely on them and not him was enough to make him feel a little insecure.
The two of you have never fought before, especially over small things.

 "Earth to Jungkook?? Hellooo

"Earth to Jungkook?? Hellooo... I said Do you want to take a break?" His choreographer asks.

"No I'm good. I'll try again."

He looks at JK, unconvinced; Knowing for certain that he was already worn out and not in the right mood.

" —you know what, let's call it a day. Take it easy and rest Jungkook-ssi. I think you need it."

"But Hyung—"

"No buts! Take the rest of the day to relax alright? I'll see you tomorrow." He pats his back and goes to turn the music off.

Jk sighs again, annoyed with the fact that he lets his emotions get to him so easily that it affects everything else.

He debates with himself about approaching you. You were still with the other guys, laughing at whatever they were telling you. He sighs to himself, he didn't want to be a jealous boyfriend but it was something he couldn't control.

He hesitates to make his way towards you but he wanted to try and ignore his feelings by acting like his disappointment was obvious. And so he walks over to where you were.

You instantly get a whiff of his cologne once he's near you and didn't have to turn around to know he was next to you. His hand slightly brushes against yours and you grab it, lacing it with yours. You turn around for a quick second to give him a small smile before continuing your conversation with the others.