mermaid (🔥)

CONCEPT:  JK was out on the balcony and spots a beautiful ever-so stunning mermaid(not literally) in the pool: YOU ^_^

A flirty summer prompt because i miss summer

- - - - -

You're going for a swim in your pool and you capture JK's eyes.
He's smitten with you as always and begins to whistle and cat call at you.

"Wowwww.... holy—god damn.." He groans in awe at the sight of you.

It wasn't like he's never seen you like that before but it was the kind of thing where it always felt like the first time

It wasn't like he's never seen you like that before but it was the kind of thing where it always felt like the first time. Seeing you like this was one of his weaknesses.

"Hey sexy! What's your name?" He teases and shouts from your balcony.

"Sorry, I'm taken!" You played along.

"Taken?? That's a really nice name."

You shake your head and roll your eyes before laughing out loud.

"Do you mind if I come down and join you Miss?"

"Oh I don't know Sir.. My boyfriend might get mad.."

"Sir?" he curses under his breath as it makes him feel some type of way. He snickers, "Oh yeah? I'm sure he wouldn't mind.."

You lean on the ledge of the pool looking up at him with your chin resting on the palm of your hands. "Oh but he's the jealous type.."

"I see.. well we won't do anything to make him jealous.. just a little swim together won't hurt princess."

"Oh but what if it turns into more..?"
You bat your eyelashes while twirling your hair. Flirting with him was one way to get you going but this little roleplay you were doing? It turned you on so much more.

"It won't get out of hand unless we let it, Miss."

You reach behind you; untying the only little knot keeping your bikini top on. "I hope it doesn't..."

"Fuck." he mutters, hitting his palm on the balcony's ledge. He runs a hand through his hair and exhales in sexual frustration. "You really know how to drive me wild babygirl.."

You giggle to yourself watching your impatient boyfriend rush downstairs to you.

Once he gets down and outside to the pool, his eyes widen when he sees your top was completely off and is now floating on the surface.

You smirk with your arms hugging yourself while you looked up at him,
"It's rude to stare Mister— what did you say your name was sir?"

He smirks back, "You don't remember? You were screaming it just last night."

Before you could respond, he takes his clothes off leaving on his boxers and dives into the pool.

You gasp at the sudden splashes of water. He rises up in front of you and you kept playing your role.
"Didn't I warn you already? You shouldn't come near me, I'm already taken."

"Babe stop that already" He says huskily as he pulls you in by the waist, not being able to play along anymore.

"Babe? But Sir I don't know you!"
You swim away from him with one arm covering your bare breasts and he groans. 

"Yahhh you really wanna keep playing like that?"
To be fair, he was the one who started it anyway.

You giggle uncontrollably when he swims after you. You were surprising yourself that you could even swim fast with one free arm.
You eventually reach a dead end since he was just as fast as you and catches you in a corner.

You looked up at him smugly; watching him catch his breath with the water droplets on the strands of his hair falling on his sculpted body. He was so.. fcking hot..

You bite down on your lip as you thirsted over him; your eyes looking him up and down while he did the same with you.

"What would you do if your boyfriend told you he wanted to fuck you right now?"

You gasp as a joke,  "That's a little straight forward don't you think..?"

"And taking your top off to tease me wasn't?"

"Touché." You chuckled.  

"So what is it beautiful?"

"I might let him.." you winked

"Well shit.. is he aware of how naughty you always are? Hm?" His hands slither around your waist and down to squeeze your bum.

"Yes sir... he likes it"

"Oh yeah? How can you be so sure?"

"Mm, It's easy to tell.."

You wiggle your eyebrows and laugh as your eyes signal down to the evident surprise in his boxers.

You want to tease him some more so you attempt to swim under his arms but he grabs your leg and tugs you back.

"YAH you did this to me babe, you're not going anywhere!!"

"But sir I--"

He pulls you back into the corner of the pool and lifts your legs up to wrap around his waist while starting to kiss your neck and down to your chest. He removes your arm that was covering your breasts and let the closeness of his chest cover you.

"Your boyfriend doesn't have to know what we do.." he says in between kisses.

You sigh in pleasure feeling both his lips and his bulge pressed up against you. He pulls away just to give you a smirk while he feels you up even more.
"Baby, I don't even have to touch you to know how wet you probably are from your little roleplay game."

You nod, staring at his lips; hungry for them to come back crashing onto yours.

"We should do it more often huh?
but next time, I'LL choose the scene."

; )