Y/N's new hobby

CONCEPT:  POV: When you find out that your new hobby is getting scolded by Jungkook... (based on when Jimin said he liked this hehe) In this prompt, JK is a clean freak and I guess you could say: a slight germophobe. He seems like he has an endless amount of patience but you wanted to test it. You wanted to play a game.  You wanted to see him angry because he's normally nothing but a softie who let's you get away with everything and anything. Your challenge for today was to trigger him to the point where he might lash out.

And more importantly...all you wanted to do was get scolded by Jungkook ;)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

He comes home and he's already calling out to you to ask about the pile of dishes that you had left in the sink.

"What the hell--" he mutters to himself as soon as he spots the dishes. He removes his backpack off his shoulders and tosses it on the floor to go find you.

He reaches your room and he sees that you're lying on his side of the bed-- in the clothes you had worn from the gym.

"Hi baby! How was rehearsals?" you asked cheerily, already pleased with yourself when you noticed the subtle but obvious peeved look on his face.

He ignores your question as he can't shake the fact that you were in 'dirty' clothes and on your bed.

"Uh babe... Didn't you just get back from the gym?"

"Yeah... why?"

He slightly shudders inside as he feels a little disgusted since you haven't showered but he tries to shrug this off. To add to that, he sees that the folded clothes he made earlier were unfolded and on the ground since you've accidentally kicked them.

"...Nothing. Just curious. Um, did you have friends over or something? There's so many dishes left in the sink Y/N."

"Oh that.. No it was just me. I tried making something but then I got lazy to do it. I'll do it later!"

"Yahh... it's better to clean either while you cook or right after. Jagiyaaa... haven't I taught you that?" He was leaning on the doorframe with his arms crossed before sitting next to you to give you a kiss. He smiles softly like he always did even when he scolded you. 'Ugh, I need to push his buttons a little more' you thought.

"Why don't you go shower and get into something comfy hm?" He suggests as he cups your chin.

"But I'm already comfy!" You whined.

"Ok, something COMFIER. Here," He takes one of his folded shirts that still managed to stay on the bed, "Wear this. I know you love this one."

It was one of his oversized Carrhartt shirts that he knew you loved to steal from his drawers. You didn't even care that he was lowkey just bribing you because the idea of being in it sounded too good to pass up.

"And it's something I definitely love seeing on you too... especially when I catch a glimpse of nothing but lace under.." He wiggles his eyebrows and bites down at his bottom lip at the thought.

You blush and take the shirt from him; leaning closer to him . "I will take that suggestion as you wish Mr. Jeon." you flirted back and gave him a kiss before finding your towel and going straight into the shower. You were defeated this time but you'll get him right after..

"I'll be waiting!"

Once you were gone, he scratches his head and looks down at his bed and clean clothes scattered on the floor.

He sighs to himself, "yah.. what do I do with you my love.."

- - - -

You've finished your shower and changed into his shirt. He wasn't in your room anymore so you went to go find him.