love bites

CONCEPT: You were basically BTS little sister since you were dating JK and he brought you with him everywhere they went. Today you and JK were late at attending one of their rehearsals due to some [uncontrollable].. reasons... ;) . 

Due to the evidence on your neck, you quickly thought last minute that maybe wearing JK's bomber jacket with a high neck zip and a scarf would be able to hide it.

But with your choice of wardrobe in the peak of the Summer heat, it definitely had them wondering...

+ + +

Based on this BT bomb bts of Go Go:

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

You walk out to the stage's seating area and you see Jin, Jimin and Taehyung. You were planning to walk past by them and to the seats so you wouldn't get interrogated by the bangtan detectives but you already knew they were going to make their way to you.

V:  "Hey Y/N why are you so late? "

J:  "And why are you here while there's still no sight of your boyfriend?"

'And so it begins..' you thought as you mentally rolled your eyes. They were so sweet and loved to take care of you as if you were an 8th member but sometimes it was a little excessive.

"Oh uhh we woke up late.. and they're still styling him up." you shrugged.

J: "Y/N It's like 40 degrees out you know?"

"Ok and??" 

JM: "well how are you surviving in that?" he asks while pointing at your jacket.

"Says the ones in hoodies and layers!!" you point out back at them.

J: "This wasn't our choice, it's like a costume but THAT winter jacket.. was yours"

He was already suspicious which meant the other 2 were too. You sighed, there was really no hiding anything with these 7 detectives..

V: "Are you feeling okay Y/N?"

"Yeah.. i'm just kind of cold."

JM: "Huh? But you're sweating.. I can see it on your forehead. Your bangs are already drenched!"

J: "Hold on, do you have a fever??"  He brings his hand to your forehead to check your body temperature but you back up and swat it away.

"YAH go focus on your practice, I'm fine!"

V: "We're just concerned Y/N"

Taehyung pats your head and you just pout. "No, you just exist to annoy me."

Jin laughs out loud, "Can't say I disagree with that!"

Jimin takes out an elastic from his pocket, "Do you wanna tie your hair up at least?"

"Okay I will!! Can you just go away now?" you whine.

J: "YAHH why do you keep trying to get rid of us? Are you tired of your Oppas now?"

"I just came here to sit and watch you losers but you keep nagging me like I'm your child!"

J: "Because you and JK basically are.."

Without thinking, since you actually felt overly warm, you eventually pull your scarf off and tie your hair up in front of them. They get a glimpse of a few bruised marks on your neck and
their eyes widen and they nudge each other.

V: "Hey what's that?"

"What's what...?" your dumbass asks; still completely oblivious to what they had just spotted.

They point to your neck.

'Oh shit.. right..' you thought. "W-What, my necklace??" And now you were just playing dumb.

J: "No.... The red marks."

"Huh?? Oh.. um.. mosquito bites that I scratched too much by accident— Jungkook and I were out late on the balcony last night and there were alot of them."

A playful smile appears on Jimin's face. "You sure about that??"

"Yeah or some kind of bug bites or whatever. I don't know ok!! I'll put some cream on it later."

You quickly take your hair elastic off and keep your hair back down.
Jimin whispers something into Taehyung's ear that makes him smirk. "Let me see!" He says trying to push your hair onto the other side of your shoulder.

You push him away and slap his arm. "My gosh why are you all so nosy!!"

V: "Oooooouu I see what kind of bite that is.. a LOVE BITE FROM A BUG SPECIES CALLED JUNGKOOK??? Am I right??" He wiggles his eyebrows at you and you instantly feel the rush of heat in your cheeks.

"Can you quiet down?!" you scold

J: "So it is??! YAHH WHAT DO YALL DO WHEN YOU'RE ALONE? Here I was thinking all you guys did was eat milk & cookies and play board games!!"

"We do..."

"Just adult version?" Jimin smirks.

"Ok can we not have this conversation? Leave me alone!"

"Aww is our little baby Y/N embarrased?" Jimin teases as he squeezes your cheeks.

"Ugh I can't with you guys.."

J: "Y/N This is our job! To irritate you."

V: "OH LOOK JK IS COMING.
Let's interrogate him!"

You take this time to run off and Taehyung captures you in his arms but you bite him and escape. He yelps in pain but still manages to tease you, "Y/N are love bites the kind of things you and Jk are into?

J: "HEY JK I Didn't know you were a biter too?"

Jk arrives to their little circle looking completely confused. "Huh?"

J: "So that's why you're both so late?"

"Hyung what the heck are you talking about?" *neck slice*

J: "YAHH is that how you want to treat your older brother?!"

Jk just shrugs.

Jimin flashes his teeth to pretend to try and bite Taehyung's neck and laughs. "Does it look familiar Vampire Jk? HAHAHA"

"I seriously hate all of you!!" You say as you run back just to slap their arms.

Jungkook still appears confused until he finally notices the bruise-coloured marks on your neck and blushes at the memory of your morning.  ;]

(I know most of us armies are not feeling so well so I hope this little short is cute enough to lighten up the mood! More fluffy prompts to come! ...or should I say More YET TO COME☺️😊 ehe)