« i'll never love you any less »

Writing this short prompt gave me comfort. I hope you can find it too❤️

CONCEPT: You're constantly insecure, anxious and doubting your relationship.
JK just wants to comfort and reassure you about it all.

- - - - - - - -

He sighs, running a hand through his hair.

"And that's my only concern Y/N.. you love me until you feel like you suddenly don't."

He sits back up and keeps his stare on me.

"Does that make sense?"

You nod slowly.

"You know sometimes I'm scared that when you don't love yourself, you'll breakdown and you'll let yourself go— along with me.
It scares me because I'll never know when that it is and when it can just happen if you keep letting yourself takeover."

He takes your hands in his,

"I want to be with you Y/N. I really do. I want this to last. I want you to know that I loved you for YOU. Listen, I'm not here to hurt you baby.. I'm on YOUR side. I'm always going to be here for you my love but you've gotta help yourself too..

I also want you to understand that
thousands of girls could throw themselves at me but at the end of the day, do you think that I think about the power I have to get at them behind your back just because I can?"
He scoffs, "I don't give a fuck about some girl with money and designer clothes. I don't pay attention to what they have that you think you don't. I don't care about anyone else; just us.  And most importantly, I don't care about your flaws Y/N.
Baby I'm still learning as we go but just know, I never see your 'flaws' as something to un-love you for. I'll never love you any less. If anything, I'll love you even more. Just like I do each day.

All my life, all I've ever wanted was something real and that's something I found with you. I love you right now and I can continue to prove to you that I always will. I know you still struggle to believe it but please do,

Because I really do love you Y/N, with everything I am."