cuddle weather

CONCEPT: You were living with your best friend and room neighbour, Jungkook. You tend to ask to sleep in his room whenever you had nightmares but this time it was a different fear bothering you: thunder.

Just a little casual & comforting bestie vibes to fit this chilly snuggle weather in my hometown☺️❄️
I know it's been a while😭 ugly finals szn is here so i been desperate to get all my work out of the way just to post!! I wish i could stay in this dreamland all day errday🥹🥲
But anywho, enough about me. ENJOYY LOVESS💜

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You hesitate at first but you knew you wouldn't be able to sleep at all if you slept in your own room.

"Is that you Y/N?"
He shouts from the other end. "I know your footsteps. You can't fool me!"
He knew you WAAYY too well.

You turned the doorknob, revealing your somewhat ashamed self. You had your hands behind your back, kicking the floor with your lips pursed. You were best friends and was always shameless with each other yet asking to sleep with him still somehow made you feel a bit shy.

He puts his phone down beside him and chuckles at your 'Tata Mic' face.
"Let me guess, you had a bad dream?"

"Maybe...  but there was also something making noise in my room.."

"It's just your imagination."

"No but it's different JK!!"

"Do you want me to check if there's monsters under your bed my wittle baby?"
He mocks, making you frown.

"Just admit it Y/N, you want to sleep with me.. every night.
I mean It's okay if you do, just be honest!"

You take one of the slippers off your foot to chuck at him but he shields himself with a pillow,
"YAH do you want to sleep with me or not? You can't hit your superheroes!!"

"Stop being so full of yourself! I could leave you alone if I wanted to! Like if it wasn't for that noise then I'd— "

Thunder strucks from out the window, making a huge thump and rumble in the room. You panic and rush to jump on top of him latching onto him like a koala with a crippling fear.

He doesn't say anything for a few minutes, letting the moment sink in when he realizes what scared you. He's known you for almost half of your life yet had no clue about this underlying fear.
"So THAT's the noise you were talking about.. I didn't know you were afraid of thunder..?"

"Well now you know ok!!!" You shout; still holding onto him like your life depended on it.

"Y/N I.. can't breathe... you're choking me"

"Sorry.."
you laugh uneasily as you loosen your grip on him.

"Damn, I didn't know you were into choking too. Just when I thought I knew you... I guess I really don't."
He snickers.

"Shut up"

"I'm so used to you and your feisty side so I must admit, the helpless version of Y/N is actually cute. If not, cuter..
You should just be scared all the time if you wanna stay cute. Otherwise you—"

You roll your eyes and instantly let go of him, not being on board with his jokes. "Ok I'm leaving."

You were about to leave the room until the thunder roars again, startling you and making you duck down near his bed as an instinct.

It was then he realized how seriously scared you actually were and began to feel really bad so he rushes off the bed to pull you back with him but you refused.
You're still crouched down in a ball form on his floor, covering your ears. You keep your eyes shut; slowly trying to force yourself to stand up and leave.