peekaboo

CONCEPT: You were at work and came home to a tipsy JK who is sound asleep.
[I don't wanna spoil much butttt this is based on the vlive where he falls asleep with a candle on🫢]

BTW HIIII MY LOVELY READERS!!! ❤️🥹❤️ How ive missed you so!😭😭 ya girl got sick and injured yet busy with ugly school & whatnot, but she's back with more ideas piled up than ever! Haha i have plenty to posttt 😌☺️
Hope you enjoy my little belated JK day/advance halloween treat ^_^

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Jungkook!!!! Oh my god—"

You rushed into your bedroom as soon as you spotted your heavy-sleeping baby bunny boyfriend next to a candle he had left burning on. You quickly blew the candle out and sighed. This guy..

Jk wakes up from your panic and rubs his eyes. You cross your arms; looking down at him. "Jungkook-ah... you shouldn't be leaving candles on if—"

"Babe, did you come home early from work?" He asks groggily; his eyes still squinting.

"No.. I just finished, silly."

He rubs his eyes before reaching over the edge of the bed to check the time on his phone. His eyes widen, "Huh?! It's late night already?! Wait oh my god, I'll get up. I didn't get to cook you anything!!"

"No, no! Stop it Kookie! You don't have to. Just rest!"

"No no I'm going to get up—" He immediately sits up in a rush; his luscious locks in a fluffy mess and his eyes still droopy but dreamy. This made you giggle inside.

He suddenly holds his head in his palms and groans.

"What is it? What's wrong, are you okay baby?" You take one of his hands away from his face to hold it in yours.

He's finally awake enough to look at you, "Yeah, just a little migraine— Woah..."
He's only noticed you completely now.

You were dressed up as a fairy. Even you completely forgot.

 Even you completely forgot

"Oh.. um.. yeah.. there was a little Halloween party at work and the girls and I planned to dress up together."

"And it's legal to dress up at the office like that?!"

He rubs his eyes to get a clearer look at you, "God damn...I bet your boss got a boner."

"My boss is a woman."

"Ok then I bet she got wet."

"Alright you need to shush and just go back to sleep Sir!"

"How?! .. I'm more than awake now." He scans your body up and down with his teeth biting down on his lip. "Shit.."

"Stop that!" You whined. Even though deep down you know you loved when he adored you.

"Baby you look so sexy.. Holy fuck." He says as if he was out of breath from just looking at you. His words were making you blush like crazy.