Chapter 14

"Use the finger trick I taught you and you can do 9 multiplication." I taught Ally and helped her with her fingers.

"Okay take down this finger." Ally told herself and she got 81.

"What's the answer?" I asked.

"81!" Ally said and wrote that down on her paper.

"Yup, good job now finish this worksheet and we can work on the next one." I replied and stood up then Ally went to work.

"Thank you for helping her." Mrs. Jones said as she handed me a Sprite.

"No problem, I have to leave a little early today since I have a big soccer game tomorrow." I replied.

"Alright, after the next worksheet are you going to leave?"

"I think I should, my mom wants me to rest because that game determines if we go to the tournament or not." I replied.

"Well, Ally and I will go and cheer you on." Mrs. Jones said and I smiled. Mrs. Jones was like a second mom to me ever since I started to tutor Ally.

"I'm done with this one, can we work on the 3s worksheet?" Ally asked.

"Sure, we can work on that one." I replied.
-=+=-

"I'm home!" I yelled as I hung my bag up on the hanger.

"Mom and dad are out for dinner." Ethan said as he came out from the basement. I ignored him and just went upstairs to my room.

"Okay then, what do you want for dinner?" I heard Ethan ask as I got to my room and then I just slammed the door.

I pulled out my phone and got a message from Austin and Peyton. I checked Austin's first.

Are you ignoring your brother? -A

What do you think? -L

Why? -A

Why do you want to know? -L

Are you trying to get detail for him? -L

What do you think? -A

Just tell him shoe. -L

Shoe? -A

He'll know what it means. -L

Okay, I'll tell him shoe. -A

I'm going to go see ya. -L

Okay, bye. -A

I check my message from Peyton and it said:

What if I like your brother? -P

Do you? ;) -L

Yeah, a little bit. I don't want to tell him, what if he doesn't like me?! -P

I would ask him but I'm not talking to him... -L

Why? -P

Did Ethan put you up to this? -L

No, why do you ask? -P

I'm so done, but do you like him? -L

Yeah, but don't tell him until you two make up. -P

He has to apologize to me, I didn't do anything wrong. -L

I'll tell him that, bye. -P

See ya boo <3 -L

Bye boo <3 -P

I sighed and I got up and made my way to the kitchen and I heard Ethan.