Chapter 6

"We're home!" I yelled.

"I'm in the kitchen!" I heard my mom yell back.

When we got upstairs I saw Bryce and his mom I think and his little sister.

"Hi kids, this is the Jacobsons, this is Michelle, Bryce, and Chloe," my mom said as she gestured to each person.

"Hi, nice to meet you." I said as I shook Michelle's hand.

"Nice to meet you too, I guess you know Bryce." Karol said.

"Yeah, we have some classes together." I replied.

"Hi, I'm Chloe!" Chloe said and I shook her hand too. Then Ethan introduced himself too everyone.

"Well, they're our neighbors and I just invited them over for a quick dinner," my mom said as Michelle' and my mom went into the kitchen.

"How about you guys go into the game room and play around?" Michelle suggested. I nodded and took Chloe's hand and took her into the game room.

"So how old are you?" I asked.

"I'm 7! What about you?" Chloe asked as we got to the game room.

"I'm 18, what do you want to do?"

"Can we color? I love coloring."

"Okay, let's go to the table." I said and walked over to the coloring station. Ethan and I used to always color here and it was really fun.

"Can I have a coloring page?" Chloe asked.

"Sure." I replied as I got out our coloring books.

"Thank you!" Chloe replied as I set down the books and the guys walked in.

"What are you guys going to do?" I asked as I sat down across from Chloe.

"Play the PS4 and just relax, were play Madden alright?" Ethan said.

"Sure, I can kick some ass in this game." Bryce replied.

"Language!" Chloe replied as she colored her clown.

"Okay, mom. Lets kick some butt." Bryce said as he grabbed a controller.

"Whatever, I dominate at this game so watch out." Ethan said as he started the game.

"Can we play with your dolls? They are so pretty!" Chloe said as she pointed to the dolls.

"Sure, but you have to be careful with them. They were my grandma's and I don't want them to get ruined." I said as I handed her a doll.

"Okay!"

For the next hour we all just hung out in the game room until Chloe and I sat next to the boys and watched but Chloe fell asleep.

"Ethan can you grab me the blanket?" I asked as I pointed to the blanket right next to him.

"Kind of busy here!"

"Ethan." I said.

"Okay, okay little miss grinch." Ethan said as he threw it to me. I caught it and put it on top of Chloe.

"Kids! Dinner." Michelle said as she came in.

"Chloe's asleep." I replied.

"Okay, she can have dinner when she wakes up. Lets just eat right now." Michelle said then turned around and went into the dinning room.

The three of us got up and walked into the dinning room to see my dad and mom sitting there with Bryce's dad I think he's Bryce's dad. I sat down next to my mom and Ethan.