Chapter 8

"So, what should we do first?" Demi asked as we were all in our PJs.

"Movie? In the theater room!" Samantha exclaimed.

"Theater room?" I asked.

"Yeah, Peyton's parents are both lawyers so they decided to build a theater room." Demi replied as she wiped all of her makeup off.

"After we finish wiping all this makeup off we can go to the theater." Peyton replied as she wiped off her eye shadow.

I wiped off all my makeup after Lexi because we don't wear too much.

"I'll go pop the popcorn with Peyton." Lexi said then they went off.

"Grace and I can go start the movie, mean girls!" Samantha said then they walked to the theater.

"Can you sit down? We need to have a little talk." Demi replied.

"Sure." I replied then sat on the sofa.

"You need to stop being best friends with Peyton, you are just a friend and that's it. Sammy and I are her BFFs so just backup. So just be friends and not best friends because you can't ever replace me or Sammy. So just stay best friends with Grace and Lexi before they replace you. Peyton is our best friend and ours only so you can be friends with her only. I swear if you tell anyone about this then your toast for your senior year." Demi said and I saw a shadow in the hallway walk away.

"If this is how you treat someone I wonder why you have a best friend." I said then got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Hey Lil, what's up?" Lexi asked as I walked into the kitchen.

"Nothing, just waiting for the popcorn." I replied.

"Cool, Peyton and the others are in the theater already so we can go after this stops popping." Lexi replied then after a few second the microwave went off.

I grabbed the bowls then Lexi poured in the burning hot popcorn into the bowls. We grabbed some water bottles and the popcorn and made our way to the theater.

I sat next to Lexi and Samantha and I tried to stay away from Demi as much as possible. After the movie ended we decided to play a couple team games. Peyton and Samantha were captains and the rest of us were trying to be chosen.

"Demi." Samantha said.

"Lily." Peyton said.

"Grace."

"Lexi."

"Okay, first game is monopoly and we are going to play it with teams. So we all roll the dice once and the team moves together and decides together. We call the dog." Peyton said then grabbed it.

"I guess we can go as the cat." Samantha said.

"We'll roll first." Peyton said then rolled.
-=+=-

We won that game because the other team started fighting about everything starting from the first roll. We easily won because they ran out of money just because they didn't buy anything literally.

"Okay, lets do truth or dare!" Grace said.

"Yeah!" Samantha said.

"Uh, maybe we should do something else first." Demi procrastinated.

"C'mon Demi, lets play." I said then smirked and she just glared at me.

"Okay, I am going to go first. Sammy truth or dare?" Peyton asked.

"Dare!" Samantha said.

"Go to Bernard and ask him for a bag of toilet paper to go ruin the principal's house and see how he acts." Peyton said.