Chapter 7

The next afternoon coach Ben invited us to visit Diana and baby Luke. Luke was born at 10:48 pm in the Los Angeles hospital. Lexi was picking up Samantha and I to go since Lexi has her own car and we can go straight from school. I got in shotgun and Samantha got in the back.

"Are you guys excited for the party tonight?" Samantha asked.

"I guess, but I hope guys don't try to hook up with us to do the nasty." Lexi said.

"Same, that would be gross." I replied.

"Yeah, Mark Tucker almost made Demi do the nasty until we saved Demi." Samantha said.

"Peter, Mark, and Troye tried to hook up with me while I was waiting for my brother and they got kicked off the team." I replied.

"Good, they deserve it. They are pretty much the players of the school, so don't get drunk and hook up with them." Samantha said.

"Yeah, but I am really excited to see Diana and baby Luke." I said.

"Same, I hope Luke has coach Ben's blue sparkly eyes." Samantha said.

"Yeah, or Diana's button nose!" Lexi said.

"Or coach Ben's athletic trait." I added.

"Luke would be the ultimate package when he goes into high school." Lexi replied as we parked in the parking lot.

"Lets go!" Samantha said.

We got into the hospital and asked the receptionist the room number for them and they told us room #28 on floor 2. We got in the elevator and when we got off we walked into room #28. Coach Ben was there holding Luke while Diana was sleeping I guess we were the first to come.

"Hey girls," coach Ben whispered.

"Hi coach Ben," we whispered back.

"Sit down just try not to wake up Diana."

Then Diana's eyes popped open and we all just bursted out laughing.

"Hi girls." Diana said as she took Luke from coach Ben.

"Hi Diana, how are you feeling?" I asked.

"I could be better, how about you girls?" Diana asked.

"I'm alright." I replied.

"I'm good." Lexi said.

"I'm okay, just a bit sore from doing suicides." Samantha said.

"At least you didn't do 93!" I said.

"Wow, that's the new league record!" Diana said shocked.

I smiled and looked at Luke's eyes and he had coach Ben's eyes also Diana's button nose!

"Do you want to hold him?" Diana asked me.

"Can I?" I asked.

"Sure!" Diana said as she handed him to me.

"Your the first person to hold him after us." Diana said as I held him the way my mom taught me when I got to hold my nephew for the first time.

"He's so cute and our suggestions were right!" I said.

"What suggestions?" Coach Ben asked as he gave Diana her water bottle.

"His blue eyes and button nose!" Samantha screeched.

"Haha, that's what I said." Diana said after she took a drink of water.

"You want to hold her?" I asked Lexi.