Chapter 16

I stumbled out of the locker room and Bryce looked at me.

"Hey dad, I got to go." Bryce spoke and the line hung up. I ran out of the gym and Bryce was chasing after me.

"Peyton! Grace! Lexi! Samantha! Help me!" I screamed as I ran into the senior pod.

"What's going on?" Peyton shrieked as I came into the pod and blocked me from Bryce.

"He's not a real high school senior here! Bryce and Finn are brothers and they aren't real seniors at this school. He's trying to capture me for his dad and he's crazy or on crack or something!" I screamed.

"Calm down, Bryce just leave and stay away from Lily." Lexi said.

"Or we're going to have some problems." Grace said.

"Fine, but I will get Lily." Bryce said and walked away.

"Oh my fricking gosh! He's actually on crack!" I screeched.

"So what happened?" Samantha asked.

"I was getting my tennis shoes and Bryce was taking to his dad and they are trying to capture me. Bryce and Finn aren't actual seniors at this school and they are trying to find this mystery girl and that's me!" I said freaked out.

"Hold on! They aren't actual seniors? So how old are they because they look like seniors." Samantha added.

"Sammy is right, how old would they be?" Grace asked.

"I don't know, just stay far away from Bryce and Finn just to be safe." Lexi said.

"I will, I have a class with at least one of you so he won't be harassing me." I replied.

"Good, now lets get to class." Grace said.
-=+=-

"I still can't believe it, but why does he want you?" Grace asked as we walked into science class.

"I have no clue, I don't think Bryce wants me though." I replied.

"What do you mean?"

"I think his dad wants me for something."

"I guess, lets just go in and see what happens." Grace said and we walked into the classroom.

I sat down and pulled out my textbook and notebook so I could take notes.

"He's coming in now, just act natural." Grace whispered.

"I'm trying to do that." I whispered back as I started drawing on a piece of paper.

"Whatever, let me see you drawing." Grace said and took my paper.

"Hey Lily, can I talk to you?" Bryce asked.

"No, sorry." I said then turned back to Grace.

"You okay?" Grace asked.

"Yeah, just a bit hungry." I replied.

"Lunch is after this class so we can eat then." Grace said and started drawing on my paper.
-=+=-

"So, what's going on with them?" Peyton asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Finn and Bryce, they have been stalking you the whole day literally." Peyton commented as we walked out of school.

"I just want to know why they want me and then maybe I can try to figure something out." I replied as we got to the senior parking lot and to Peyton's car.

"What if they're secret agents trying to find someone." Peyton said as he got in her car.

"That could be a possibility but why do they want me? Am I some kind of special power that I don't know about?" I asked as we buckled up.