Chapter 4

I curled my hair the way Bridget showed me. I then sprayed my hair with hair spray and popped a bow in my hair. I then applied some light makeup and walked into my closet. I picked up my black skater skirt and my white short sleeved shirt. I stripped off my pjs and slipped on my clothes and converse. I went downstairs and my mom handed me a bagel and smiled at me.

I ate my bagel and sipped my juice and then washed my hands from the crumbs. I then started texting Lexi and Grace about my makeover and then Ethan came into the room and motioned me to the door and I followed him. We got in the car and I put my headphones in my ears and relaxed with my music playing. We got to school and Ethan went in first and I got to hangout in the parking lot for a little.

I met up with Lexi and Grace and we strutted in and the boys were literally drooling and the girls were giving us death glares but I really don't care so I kept strutting until we got to our lockers I put my bag in my locker. I grabbed my books and I actually got to shut my locker on my own. Then Grant came and gave me a wink and I smiled at him and went to class.

"Who is she?"

"Why is she alone?"

"I would so want to be her friend."

"I hope I have a class with her!"

"She's smoking hot!"

"What's her name?" I heard people say as I walked down the hallway.

"Ugh, that bitch is not taking over my school. I wonder who that whore is? She is not going to ruin my senior year with her smile or wink." I heard Isabel say to Candace and Kelsey.

"Totally, Izzy you are going to rock this senior year with Ethan." Kelsey said.

"Thanks Kels, I am going to rock this year like I own it because I do." Isabel said then stalked into class.

I sat down in my usual spot and then Isabel came in and sat next to me.

"You know someone sits there." Isabel said as I worked on my OTB.

"Who?" I asked.

"A girl named Lilliana Fletcher."

"Isabel, I am Lilliana Fletcher." I said with a smirk.

"What?"

"That's right, I got rid of my glasses and I dyed my hair. Also I am not going to rule the school, I am not that snobby like you." I said then finished the last sentence of my OTB.

"How dare you say that to me? You don't know anything about me. Don't get in the way of my senior year, got that? If you do then we are going to have some problems and its not going to be pretty." Isabel said then started to work again.

"Okay class, today we will begin a partner project. I have picked your partners so I will call them out." Mrs. Revenue said as I got my pencil out.

"Isabel and Sadie."

"Ethan and Jake."

"Dustin and Blaire."

"Jenny and Kyle."

"Sarah and Greyson."

"Grant and Ellie."

"And last but not least Finn and Lily. Now get started and you guys can grab the piece of paper on the table for instructions and please work and choose your topic wisely." Mrs. Revenue said then started to work on her laptop. I grabbed the paper and sat next to Finn.

Your project is an essay,
You are going to work with your partner to write an 3 page essay and you can choose from one of these topics.
-Global Warming
- Littering
-Homeless
-Education
Good luck on the project and remember to include the things I taught you about how to write the perfect essay.