Chapter 10

"Lily!" I heard Bryce yell as I came into the school.

"Hi Bryce, sorry I left the party so early on Friday." I said as we walked to the senior pod.

"It's fine, I heard you had a huge blowout with Finn." Bryce replied.

"Not me, Peyton and Finn. As friends we stood up for her." I replied.

"Good for you, see you in class." Bryce said.

"Bye." I said then walked to my locker and I opened it.

I grabbed my books and binder for class and went to class and I was really happy that I could be friends with Peyton and Sammy because we are just all friends now and our group turned more fun.

"Hey girl." Peyton said.

"Hey, how's Gavin?" I asked.

"He's getting better, Sage is there spending time with him and just hanging out with him."

"That's good, what class do you have next?" I asked.

"Mrs. Barnes. and do you want to hangout after school today?"

"I can't, I have softball practice then soccer a few hours later but I'm going to eat and get ready for soccer during those hours. Maybe sometime later we can hangout " I replied.

"Alright, bye I should get going you know Barnes. Bye."

"Bye." I said then walked into the classroom.

"Hi Lily." Mrs. Revenue said as I sat down.

"Hi." I replied.

"Do you mind helping me?" Mrs. Revenue asked.

"Sure, what do you need?" I asked.

"Goody two shoes." I heard Ty mumble to Parker.

"Can you go give this to the office? I need them to make copies." I nodded and grabbed the papers and went to the office and I got stopped by Isabel.

"Can you move?" I asked annoyed.

"No you loser, your not taking my senior year away from me! Got it? If you do I will ruin your senior year and you will never be seen at a single party again because you will be so embarrassed to be alive. So just stay away from Bryce and then you won't be embarrassed so just stay out of the way." Isabel hissed.

"Why should I stay away from Bryce? You are dating Ethan so I don't get the point or are you cheating on my brother again?" I asked.

"Again? What are you talking about?"

"You and Finn, you both cheated with someone else. So just stay away from me before I tell Ethan. I bet that will ruin your senior year." I replied and kept walking to the office.

"Your such a bitch, just like your mom." I heard Isabel scream.

My mom was dating Isabel's dad, Isabel thought she finally had a mom because her dad and my mom broke up. Her mom got a divorce with her dad so she didn't have a mom. My birth mom passed away when Ethan and I were born so my dad dated my step mom I guess. But I still think of Jenn as my real mom because she was with us since I was 6 years old.

I got to the office and handed the papers to Mrs. Olton and she went to the copy machine.

"Here you go darling." Mrs. Olton said and I thanked her and went back to the senior pod. I got to class and sat as far away from Ethan and Isabel because they were on my last nerve.

"Hey sis." Ethan said as he walked to my desk.

"Hi." I replied as I worked on my OTB.

"What are you doing tonight?" Ethan asked.