Chapter 2

Today was the auditions for our new pitcher while Meg heals her shoulder. I was nervous because I don't want to let down anyone and get bullied even more so coach Dan, Grace, Lexi, and coach Haley are helping with tryouts.

"Alright, we have a total of 4 girls trying out for the team. We have Kylie Sparks, Tara Jones, Lucy Dirk, and Sienna Rowling," coach Dan announced to us.

"Alright, first up is Lucy Dirk." I announced.

She threw her first pitch and it was flawless. She threw her second pitch and it was alright and her last pitch was perfect. I was really impressed and wrote down- Her 1st and 3rd pitch was flawless but her 2nd pitch was okay.

"Okay, you can sit down while you wait for hitting," coach Haley said then Lucy sat on the bleachers.

"Okay, next is Tara Jones!" Grace yelled.

"Alright, lets see what you got." Lexi said.

She threw all her pitches okay, she didn't have good form and her power wasn't strong. That's what I wrote on the sheet.

"Next is Sienna Rowling!" Lexi yelled.

She threw her pitches really good, except for the second one because her power wasn't that great because her posture.

"Finally is Kylie Sparks!" I yelled.

She had really bad posture and really bad aim too. I knew she wasn't the one and all of us just had a yikes face on our faces.

"Alright! We eliminate one person after each round and coach Dan will announce the results." I said then sat back down.

"Okay, we are eliminating Kylie Sparks. We are really sorry but it just wasn't the best performance," coach Dan said then sat back down.

"Thank you for this opportunity and I will try to get better and join the team next year." Kylie said then exited the field.

"Okay, we are going to take a little break for 2 minutes." I announced and we all got up to go inside.

I stayed behind to organize the papers and I saw the baseball team come on the softball field and I was going to blow! Then Finn came up to the table and I gave him a death glare.

"Can I help you?" I hissed.

"Yeah, what are you doing here?" Finn asked.

"New pitcher, so leave." I said as I gathered all the papers.

"Can't we stay?" Finn asked.

"No, go and play your your t-ball game." I said.

"What did you say?"

"Go play your t-ball game." I said then got up.

"We play baseball not t-ball." Jackson said.

"No dip Sherlock." I said sarcastically.

"Listen loser, get off the field." Percy said.

"Listen dork, this is the softball field not the t-ball field." I said.

Jackson took the papers and dangled it above my head and the other guys flipped the table and then the others came out from break.

"Jackson! Give her the papers and place the table like it was," coach Dan yelled.

Jackson handed me back the papers and the rest of the boys lifted up the table. Coach Haley and coach Dan were pissed and coach Haley is the baseball coach so they are getting a punishment because they were already yelled at for almost killing me with a metal bat.