Conclusion

"C'mon Kaylen! You can't be late to dance rehearsal!" I yelled and my 8 year old daughter came rushing down the stairs with her dance bag.

"Daddy said he was taking care of Peter while you drop me off at dance." Kaylen said as I slipped on her flats for her.

"Okay, Noah be careful with him he's only 6 years old!" I yelled.

"I will, don't worry just drop Kaylen off at dance! I love you both!" Noah yelled.

"I love you too!" I yelled.

"I love you daddy!" Kaylen yelled and we went to the car and she hopped in the car and buckled herself up and I buckled myself up too and we drove off to the dance studio.

"Bye sweetie, I love you." I said as I parked in the parking lot of the studio.

"I love you too!" Kaylen said and hopped out of my car and ran to the studio and I sighed and drove back home.

"I'm home!" I yelled as I set my keys on the table and hung my coat up.

"We're in the living room!" I heard Noah and I set my purse down and walked into the living room and sat next to Noah and snuggled up to him.

"What are you two watching?" I asked.

"Spider-Man!" Peter said and smiled his goofy smile and I smiled at him and I laid down on Noah's chest.

"Tired?" Noah asked me.

"Yeah, how was practice though?" I asked.

"It was alright, James hit David right on the chest and it left quite a mark." Noah said.

"Ouch, poor David." I replied.

"Yeah, how's Ethan doing in LA?" Noah asked.

"He's doing good, he's filming commercials with directors because he's such a football star." I said.

"He's such a nut head at the same time." Noah said.

"He sure is, but we have to deal with him." I said.

"Yup, want to go have some fun?" Noah asked as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Peter were going to go and lay down. Just stay here and watch TV and knock before you enter the room." I said then kissed his cheek and Noah carried me bridal style to our room and kissed me passionately.

"I love you Lily, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." Noah said.

"Same here, I love you." I said and went back to kissing.
--------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Last chapter thanks so much for reading and giving me the support and help in this series! The sequel will be out in a few months so don't worry and look out for my new series! Love you guys! Happy Reading! <3