Chapter 15

"I can't believe we did that especially after that goal!" I said as I watched our game that my mom filmed.

"Me neither sweetie, but I need to head to the store. You want to come or stay behind?" My mom asked.

"I'll come, I have nothing better to do and I need some food!" I said and hopped off my barstool.

"Ethan!" My mom yelled and Ethan came upstairs from the basement.

"Yeah, what's up?" Ethan asked.

"Do you want to come to the store or not?" My mom asked as she slipped on her coat and shoes.

"I'm playing my game so no, but can you get me a bag of chips?" Ethan asked.

"What kind?" My mom asked back.

"Lays Sour Cream and Onion!" Ethan shouted as I slipped on my converse.

"Okay, let's get going." My mom said and we started walking to the garage.

We got to the store and I saw Finn and Bryce and I was still furious with both of them so I kept walking.

"Isn't that Bryce?" My mom asked.

"Yeah, but just ignore them." I replied.

"Why?" My mom asked as we got a cart.

"Bryce said that baseball was a man's sport and then Finn tried to do the nasty with Peyton by feeding her a pregnancy pill but I found out that it was in her soda just in time." I replied proudly.

"That's my girl, lets go and grab the veggies first." My mom said and I nodded.

"Hey Lily!" I heard Bryce shout and I kept walking faster and just ignored him acting like I didn't hear him.

"Lily!" Finn shouted and I walked faster and faster.

"Sweetie, slow down I'm not that fast like you." My mom said and I slowed down just a tad bit. Then someone grabbed my wrist and I yanked it away and I was ready to slap who it was.

"Hey, why are you running?" Bryce asked as I yanked my wrist away.

"Do you not get the point that I'm trying to ignore you?" I asked bored.

"Why?" Bryce asked.

"Just stay away from my family and I and we'll not have any problems or difficulties." I replied.

"But we're neighbors and that's kind of hard to do." He replied.

"Just don't talk to me and were good because my life is simply nice without you or Finn in my life. Also don't ever touch me ever again or I will do something to you that you will regret." I said and stalked off.

"Weren't you a bit harsh to him or were you just being mad?" My mom asked as we got to the vegetable section.

"No, he's just being a major-" I said then my mom cut me off.

"Don't say it Lilliana." My mom said as she started picking out or food.

"Fine, lets just hurry up and get out of here." I said and my mom agreed.
-=+=-

We got home and I went straight to bed while Ethan and my dad got the groceries out of the car. I passed out that night and woke up the next morning to see a bunch of text messages.

He's coming back! -G

Who? -Lexi

Megan... -G

Megan Harris!? -P

Yeah, she's coming back next month! -G

I thought those were just rumors! -S