Chapter 5

"Here you go, thanks. What's your name?" Bryce asked as he handed me my pencil.

"Lilliana but I go by Lily." I replied as I started packing up my things.

"That's a nice name." Bryce said and he smiled his sexy smile.

"Thanks, I'll see you around." I said then walked out of the room with Grace.

"He's so into you!" Grace squealed.

"Oh my gosh Grace, lets just get going to lunch." I said.

"Okay, let's meet up in the lunch room after we put our stuff away." Grace suggested and I nodded and walked to my locker.

I put my books and binder in my locker and grabbed my lunch and started to head into the cafeteria.

We sat at our original lunch table and when I sat down next to Lexi and Grace then other people started coming to our table.

"Do you mind if we sit here?" Peyton asked with Demi and Samantha by her side.

"Sure." I said then they sat down. We had 2 more spots because we have 8 seats at each table.

"I love your hair color, did you dye it because it looks fabulous!" Demi said.

"Yeah, Grace's aunt did it for me. She's the best." I replied as I drank my juice.

"That's awesome, isn't your aunt the owner of that salon downtown? My mom goes there and her hair looks gorgeous after she goes there. Its Bridget's Salon right?" Samantha asked.

"Yeah, my aunt's the best of LA. She lived in Paris so she took beauty school." Grace replied.

"I would love to go to Paris! I want to go to a designer school there." Peyton said.

"That's what I want to do." Grace replied.

"Is soccer practice tonight, Lexi?" Samantha asked.

"Yeah, but coach Ben is making it short tonight because he's taking Diana to the hospital. She's going to have that baby tomorrow!" Lexi said.

"Yeah, Diana is so pretty and coach Ben is handsome so I bet baby Luke is going to be smocking hot!" Samantha said.

"Haha, yeah. Did you guys hear about the party?" Lexi asked.

"What party?" I asked.

"Did you not hear?" Peyton asked.

"Bryce Jacobson is throwing this party with Finn because its almost the end of the semester. They are like best friends from preschool but Bryce moved away but they have been keeping in touch so they are pretty close. Also ever since Bryce told Finn he's moving here they have been planning it." Demi said.

"When is it?" Grace asked.

"Tomorrow night, they just announced it over Instagram." Samantha said as she showed us the picture.

"Are you guys going?" Peyton asked.

"You guys should totally come! It would be so much fun especially because Finn's parents are out of town and everyone is going except the geeks." Demi said.

"I guess we can go, it wouldn't hurt to party on a Friday night." I said then the girls cheered.
-=+=-

I just got out of Mr. Rick's class and I just called my mom that I was doing an after school project. I shut my locker and I saw Finn walk over to me.

"You ready?" Finn asked.

"Yeah, so are we going to Walmart first?" I asked.

"Yeah, my parents gave me some money so I can waste a few bucks." Finn replied with his cheeky grin.