Chapter 19

6 years later-
So over the years a lot of the things have happened.

Peyton didn't go to college instead she stayed here and became the official guardian of Gavin and she's married to Logan and also she's working at Bridget's salon.

Demi went to jail because of all the crimes she started and she's in prison at the moment.

Sammie is engaged to a guy named Ben Parkston and they have a daughter named Rose. Ben is a business man and Sammie is a kindergarten teacher.

Lexi became a author and she's a single mom of Kelsey. She got pregnant and her boyfriend left her so she's a single mom and she's a actor and she's dating a guy named Preston Kirk he's a director so they are always on set of a show or movie.

Grace is in medical school and she's dating a guy named Kyle Wells and he's a dad of a son named Duncan and Grace is a step mom while in school. Kyle is a business man who works with Ben.

Ethan is a NFL player for the New England Patriots and he got signed to the team in his junior year of college. He's married to Jordan Dax and has a son named Tyler and has another kid on the way.

Bryce moved to Australia and quit working with his dad and quit baseball and he is dating Hadley Avenue and they are happily married and are in Australia.

Finn quit working with his dad and settled down with Maggie Donald and is expecting a kid in a month.

I'm happy and I'm dating Noah Adkins and I am a softball coach and our team is really good. Noah is playing for the MLB and he's on the Boston Red Socks team so we moved to Boston. Noah and I are happy and we are doing really well.
-=+=-

We were finally on vacation and I was so happy to be on the break. Its winter break so we decided to go to Florida and spend our time on the beach.

"This view is amazing!" I exclaimed as I was on the porch of the hotel. Noah wrapped his arms around me and I smiled at him and he kissed me.

"Only the best for my princess." Noah said and smiled.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." Noah said and kissed me and I kissed him too.

He lifted me off the floor and on to the bed. He smiled at me and kissed me passionately and kissed my temple and I moaned.

I started to unbutton his shirt and kiss his 6 pack and then the his phone vibrated and I still kissed him.

"Hello?" Noah asked trying not to moan.

"What?!" Noah freaked out and I looked at him.

"Okay, I'll be right there just stay put." Noah said and started to button up his shirt.

"Is everything alright?" I asked concerned.

"Yes everything is fine, I have to go right now but I will text you when I get an update on the situation." Noah said and kissed me and rushed out the door.

After a few minutes I got a text from Noah.

N: Hey baby, can you come to the beach real quick?

L: Sure thing, see you in a bit.

I slipped on my flip flops and started to head down to the beach. There was a few people crowding around the place and I headed down there and people were holding signs that said:
WILL YOU MARRY ME?
Noah was there and looking at me and knelt down.

"Lilliana Reece Fletcher I met you in senior year asking you to help me with baseball and look where I am now. Without you I wouldn't be here, I asked you out and you said yes and we immediately clicked that day into one. We've been through ups and downs and had so many memories that are so special to me and I hope it's special to you too. My life changed when I met you and I'm so proud to call you my girlfriend. Now will you let me call you my fiancé and then my wife for the rest of my life? Will you marry me?" Noah asked.

Tears were streaming down my face and I nodded and chocked out," yes." I hugged Noah and smiled at him. He slid the ring on my finger and then I kissed him and jumped in his arms and he lifted me up to his lips and kissed me again. The crowd clapped and I smiled at him and hugged him again.

"I love you Mr. Adkins." I said.

"I love you too future Mrs. Adkins." Noah said and I hugged him again.
-=+=-

The wedding is in a few months and we were getting to pick the wedding dress and then the bridesmaid dresses. I was so excited to be having my wedding!

Bridesmaids-
Peyton
Lexi
Grace
Samantha
Jordan

Groomsmen-
Ethan
Ben
Preston
Kyle
Logan

Maid of Honor- Jordan
Best man- Ethan

Pairs-
Ethan and Jordan
Peyton and Logan
Lexi and Preston
Grace and Kyle
Samantha and Ben

I came out a few dresses later and I spun around and thought this was the dress. I started to tear up then my mom did and then my friends and then Noah's mom.

"I think this is my dress, this is my dress." I said as I twirled around in it.

The girls came up and hugged me and started tearing up and then the shop owner put my hair down from my ponytail and put it down and put the vail on I knew this was the dress for me.
--------------------------------------------------
I know this is a short chapter and I know we didn't get to see Noah and Lily's love story but I want to get this story done with so that I can write my other book because I am super excited to write it and I just want to get this series over with. I love this series but I want to start my other series soon so yea! There will be a sequel after my other series ends so don't worry! Bye! HAPPY READING! <3