About The Rings

Victoria's POV

It was TODAY. What? You might ask?

The freaking 'Memory Lane' Ball. Ha ha. No. And now, We were sitting in the living room Rebekah is in front of me, trying to convince me to go.

"Stop being to bloody stubborn." She stated annoyed. "It's not possible" I shot back making Nik chuckle as Bekah glared at him.

CareBear came in. "What's going on?" She asked us confused. "Tori isn't going to the ball" Bekah stated crossing her arms. Caroline gasp. "Of course you are" She told me. I rolled my eyes "No. I'm. Not" I clearly and firmly answered.

We argued a few minutes more. "Oh come on! Please! For me! It's also my engagement party!" She pleaded. "Fine. I'm going." She smiled at this. "But I'm not wearing a 10th century dress" I smirked as her smile dropped.

She looked at me crossing her arms to her chest and asked "Why not?" with a sad face. Which, by the way, is a thing she does to get what she wants and it's working...

Damn, Caroline!

I thought about it for a second "Because, corsets are too tight. Dresses are too puffy. And of course, Caroline, that century was very eventful and tragic!" I said the last lines sarcastically happy.

She tried to speak but I beat her to it. "BUT, me, being the non bitchy sarcastic Petrova bestfriend I am, I will make an exception" There! I took pity! It was true, it was sort of her engagement party so, yeah.

A huge smile appeared on her face, making me smile as well. I loved seeing her so happy. I didn't want to ruin it.

"So, that means you're going?" She asked with high hopes. I sighed deeply and answered "Yes, Care, I'm going" And next thing I know, I was tackled in a bear hug by my perky blonde bestfriend.

"Thank you so much! It means a lot" She said with a joyful voice. "No problem" I answered.

"I'm going to check out the flowers and food for later, see ya" And she kissed Nik goodbye before happily skipping out, when the door clicked they all looked at me.

"Stop staring. Heads will roll, trust me" I said standing up and looking for a good book to read. I ran my fingers through the books, as my phone rang.

Caller ID: Carter

You've gotta be kidding me.

I frowned at the screen and declined the call. "Who was that?" Elena asked curiously. "That's for me to know and for you-" I pointed at her "to dot dot dot"

There was a knock at the door. "I'll get it" Bex said as she opened the door. "Carter! Come in"

MotherFrack...

I face palmed so hard it hurt. "Kill me now" I said speeding upstairs but I bumped into a hard chest. Carter.

"Good Morning" He greeted like he did nothing. He grabbed my arm and I turned my back and twisted his. "Yeah. There's nothing good about it" I whispered to him and glanced over to them who is now watching us in shock.

I sped by the door but he blocked me again. Damn! How in Jesus name is he so fast? "Move." I ordered "Not until we talk" He replied. I laughed dryly "There's nothing to talk about Carter. Now move" I went all hybrid and used my witch voodoo to throw him to the wall leaving a huge dent.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Carter's POV

She threw me against the wall! Damn, sometimes I forget how strong she was..