You Wouldn't Have Walked Away

Victoria's POV

Well...Bekah and Caroline were out. How the hell am I going to organize a Christmas Party for later? Wait---

I officially got bored as hell.

Alright. What to do? Oh! I'll go and clean the whole house! Yeah! I'll do that!

I started vacuuming the floors and under the carpets. And I have to tell you. This house has more than 5 carpets!

After that I mopped and cleaned the windows. Yep. I cleaned the windows.
I think Kol went out after our 'argument'.

Of course. About Elena. I rolled my eyes at the thought. 2 hours has passed and I was cleaning the fireplace when I Rebekah, Nik and Caroline came in.

"Are you cleaning the fireplace?" Bex asked. "Wow. I never seen this place so spotless" Nik commented and I smiled. "Yes. I am cleaning the fireplace. I was home alone so I thought. 'Hey! Why not clean the whole house while waiting for them to come back' so here I am" I said smiling.

"So, you're stress cleaning?" Caroline asked and Nik chuckled as I glared at him. "Well...Kinda. Can we just organize the party for LATER" I said.

-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-::-

While Decorating and Organizing for the Party...

I was up on a ladder putting up the star on the gigantic Christmas Tree Bekah bought. "Careful. You might fall" Care said. Pride took over once again."Yeah. I think I wo-" I fell. I waited for the impact but it never came.

I felt arms around me. "Too much pride can kill you" I look to see Damon.

'Too much pride can kill you' I remembered when Kol said the same thing to me when we were packing and I tripped on the stairs.

I stared at Damon for a while before snapping back into reality. "Yeah. Sure. What are you doing here?" I asked and before he could answer, the door opened.

Elena and Kol walked in. "I was... Just leaving" Damon stated. He looked so sad that it broke my heart to see him like this.

Before he could leave I grabbed his arm. "Wait, Are you going to the Christmas Party later?" I asked him with pleading eyes.

"Yeah..Okay" He said and sped away making me roll my eyes. He's gotta stop doing that!

There was awkward silence until Care spoke. "Hey! Where should we put the Mistletoe?" She asked. "How about at the top of the front door!" Rebekah stated.

'Atleast I know that I should take the back door' I thought to myself making them look at me. "Oops. Did I say that out loud?" I asked with an innocent smile.

|||||||••••••••••||||||||||•••••••••||||||

The Christmas Party

I can't believe we organized a party in a day! I saw Stefan. He came? I wish Damon did too..

I approached him. "Hey..." I greeted cheerfully. "Hey. Have you seen Elena? I need to talk to her." He said. "I think she's in the kitchen. Is Damon coming?" I asked.

"I don't know. He's been drinking all day" Stef replied and I nodded in understanding. He went of to find Elena.

I pity Damon. He finally got the girl and was finally happy for once in his life..And just...in a blink of an eye she left him.

I stepped out of the house to sit by the bonfire. Everyone was inside dancing and drinking while I'm here thinking deeply.... Well. That's life..

I saw Elena dancing with Stefan. I was about to listen to their conversation when I heard "Eavesdropping is wrong, darling" I instantly knew it was Kol.

I stayed silent and he stood next to me. "What do you want?" I asked not rudely more like in a sad tone. As I stood up to face him.

(A/N: Start playing the song while reading this part: Plumb- Don't Deserve You)

"I wanted to say sorry. I'm sorry for leaving again. Look, I...I didn't know what I felt my head was all over the place...I'm just sorry" he said sincerely.

As much as I want to hug him tightly and never let go, I had to. "Yeah. Well... I know what you felt, Kol ,because even if just a little tiny piece of you felt for me what I was starting to feel for you again, you wouldn't have walked away, and I don't hate you for that. I don't hate you for being happy with someone else. I don't hate you for being the biggest jerk on the planet while doing so. And yes, I accept your apology." I said and by this time I was crying my eyes out.

2 days ago I promised myself that, that was the last time I would cry because of him. I guess not.

"But you still hate me?" He asked. It took me a moment to answer "Yes, I hate you. Because if I don't hate you, I have to hate myself or blame someone else for ruining what we once had" I paused as we stared at each other.

"And I think I deserve better than that" With that I walked away.

*************************************************************************

A/N: Haha. I was bawling my eyes out.

Do you think what Victoria said was just right for Kol?

Do you want some Victoria & Damon scnces? If....you know what I mean....😏

Is it too dramatic?

Did you like the song, "Plumb- I Don't Deserve You"?

If you did. YAY! It's my favorite song of TVD season 5 😀

👆Answer those at the COMMENTS👇

Also, don't forget to VOTE👋

More in your way on the next chapter

Truly yours,

SevenSnowFlakes❄️