There's Always A Catch

2 months later

Victoria's POV

I yawned as I opened my eyes to see the sunlight beaming in my room. I stretched and sat up as I saw a figure sitting at the edge of my bed which wasn't clear because of the sunlight, it had my vision blurred.

So I was frightened and fell off the bed. As my vision cleared up, I saw a chuckling/ smiling Carter on the bed. It was only him.

I groaned clutching my head. "This is not funny" I said grumpily. He smiled and said "Of course, it's not" trying to keep a straight face and miserably failing as he helped me up.

"What are you doing here early in the morning? In my room?" I asked walking to the closet and getting something to wear. "I'll tell you when you get down. Get changed" He told me smirking while walking out.

What was that?!

Anyway. Put make up, got dressed and smiled to myself as I walked downstairs all eyes on me as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

"What?" I asked them in an annoyed tone. "Look who's grumpy" Carter joked fake pouting as I laughed falsely picking up the closest thing to me, which is a small vase.

He caught it easily. "Kidding." He said chuckling. "You were the one who had a nerve scare me out of bed! This BETTER be important!" I yelled.

"If you must know, Miss Gilbert need training. We need your help" Elijah answered as I glared at Elena who is sitting on the couch next to Kol.

"YOU WOKE ME UP FOR THAT?!" My voice boomed making them flinch. "SERIOUSLY?!" I yelled. "Come on, love, think of the bright side, you won't have to protect her all the time" Nik convinced me.

"Fine"

yep. that's what I said

--------------mikaelsonqueen------------

AT THE WOODS...

"Come on, Darling throw the stake at me" Kol cooed at Elena. "What? No! I'll hurt you" She said worriedly. I was sitting on a tree stomp.

I watched Kol convince Elena to throw the stake at him for the past 10 minutes and I got bored.

I forgot to mention. Nik, Elijah, Rebekah and Caroline were taking care of something back in Mystic Falls, again...

In short...

Carter & I are alone with Kol & Elena for 1 week.

Yay! How fun! (overflowing sarcasm)

I stood up and approached Elena irritatedly. "GIVE ME THAT" I said taking the wooden stake out of her hand and throwing it at Kol who was off guard and got stabbed in the stomach

He looked shocked as he pulled it out.

Haha.

I smirked. "See, No harm done. Right Kol?" I asked mockingly. "Of course. I'm fine" He said looking at me with thanks? Hmm...what?

~*~*~*~*~mikaelsonqueen~*~*~*~

After training, Carter and I were talking on the bench. I noticed him staring at me so I looked back at him.

"What?" I asked smiling. "Nothing..." He said turning away to walk to the lake. "Hey! Where are you going?" I asked him confused.

"Come here, let's walk" He said as I approached him. "What now?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "You look bored, let's fix that" He said smirking dangerously.

"Wait wh-Hey!!" I yelled and laughed hysterically as he threw me over his shoulder and realized what he was about to do...shit.

"Carter...no" I said nervously. "Yes..." He said smiling like a lunatic as he sped over a cliff and threw me over the cliff as I land on the lake.