That Someone Is You

(A/N: This chapter is dedicated to HappiestLarryFan for always voting and commenting on almost every chapter! Thank you! Guys...I recommend her story entitled 'Lights' and 'Just Can't Let Her Go' it's good. It's a 1D and 5SOS fanfic. So if you are a fan of any of these boy bands, please read her stories and give feedbacks. I hope you enjoy this chapter)

Elena's POV (surprised? me too..)

I listened to Kol and Victoria's conversation from outside. "Everything alright, darling?" Kol asked worriedly. Does he call everyone 'darling'? I have to admit, I was jealous. I'd be lying if I'm not. But I know Kol loves me and only me.

I continued listening. "Everything is fantastic" She replied sarcastically and made me want to slap her hard across the face. "Darling, I-" He was cut off by Victoria. And now they were yelling..."First of all, Kol, STOP calling me 'darling'! You lost the right to call me that ages ago! Second of DON'T touch me!" She yelled at him making me flinch slightly.

I heard her heels clicking upstairs. That's my cue to come in. "That didn't go well" I said obviously as I approached Kol at the kitchen and sat at the counter in front of him.

"Yeah. I wonder what could've put her in a scary, dangerous mood...but I think it was this bastard Carter" He said concernly.

Victoria here, Victoria there... That's enough..

"Let's not worry about it now. I think she has it under control" I whispered to him seductively leaning to him as I brushed my lips against his and he pulled me in a deep, passionate kiss.

It turned into a heated make out session. Just what I needed

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Victoria's POV

After I hung up in Damon, I panicked. He remembers me, Kol and Elena, but he thinks he's still dating Elena, which means he doesn't know that Elena is now with Kol. The thought of it makes me sick because of frustration..

I groaned inwardly as I made my way downstairs to retrieve my pieces of phone on the kitchen counter. Stupid life. Stupid people!

As I arrived at the kitchen, I saw Kol & Elena having their "moment". I cleared my throat as they stopped sucking eachother's faces to turn to me in wide eyes. "Victoria...hey!" Elena exclaimed acting like nothing happened while getting off the counter.

I rolled my eyes at her and went around the other counter to get the pieces of my phone. Elena asked "What happened to your phone?"

I stared at her for awhile "I thought you were eavesdropping earlier? You should know why." I told her and she stared at me with a shocked expression.

"How did-" I cut her off chuckling. "Oh. So you were listening? It was a trick question, Elena." I said smirking throwing the now useless phone away.

Walking away, I said facing them both "Oh, and Elena, Damon remembers." She knew exactly what I meant and a slight smile appeared her lips.

The door flew open to for us to see, Caroline, Nik, Rebekah and Elijah. "We're home!" They yelled all together.

We stopped talking as we heard their footsteps approaching the kitchen. "What's going on?" Caroline asked with Elijah, Nik and Rebekah at her back.

"Why don't we sit down" I told them as they followed me in the living room sitting down. "Well, you see, We all know that Quetsiyah is responsible for Damon's memory loss, right?" I asked them and they nodded as I continued.

"Damon remembers." I informed them. "How?" Rebekah asked shocked like the others. "Quetsiyah appeared in my room earlier tonight and said 'sometimes you only need a friend to help you up when you stumble down blah blah blah' and then 'I hope you enjoy my gift' that's the gift. Damon's memory" I told them.