Close Your Eyes

Victoria's POV

My head was throbbing when I woke up on...couch in the Boarding House...

How the hell di---OH MY GOD! I-I HAD SEX WITH KOL! Dear Lord! Why?!

I was in a blanket and fully....dressed..
"Good you're up" I heard Damon say. "Er...uh...Damon?" I called out. "Yeah?" He asked sitting beside me.

"What did I look like when you came home last night?" I asked scared of his reply. Did I look okay? Was I dressed?

"What do you mean?" He asked making me roll my eyes i frustration. "Where was I sleeping and what did I look like?" I asked one more time.

"You were sleeping on the couch with a blanket over you an-" I cut him off "OKAY..Bye!" I yelled kissing his cheek and speeding at the Mikaelsons'

I am a BAD PERSON! Wow...I never hated myself so much! What worried me is...What did I say to Kol? GOD I AM SO ANGRY AT MYSELF! Why did I do that? No one deserves to be cheated on....Even Elena.

I barged in the Mikaelsons' door and slammed it close so hard it cracked. "Easy, love...what's the matter?" Nik and his british accent rang on my ears.

"Nothing" I said cheerfully. Rebekah and Caroline entered as she opened the door it fell off. " What happened to the bloody door?" She asked us.

I had no time to argue so I shrugged and sped to my room. I laid on my bed thinking of all the horrible things I've done and I can't even count it...

Right now, I need sleep.

>>>>>>>mikaelsonqueen<<<<<<<

Next Morning

Alarm clock. Yeah. That thing woke me up! Please...give me strength to face the day without seeing Elena or Kol's face..which I know is very impossible because we live in the same house.

I changed into a white sweater and black leggings with high knee boots.
With that, I went downstairs..

Please...I wish I won't see their faces.

I saw Elijah at the bottom of the stairs. "Hello dear, breakfast is ready" He told me and I gave him an odd look. I went to the dinning and again, all of them were there.

Well, I tried.

I sat down next to Caroline which is the seat across from Kol making me feel guilty as shit. Well, what could I do? It was the only available seat!

I ate my mash potatoes as Elena spoke "So, I heard that you spend the night at the Boarding House" She said to me making me choke slightly.

Kol & I gave each other awkward looks before I spoke "Y-yeah..I did" I freaking stuttered...I mean who wouldn't! The girlfriend of the man you slept with last night is in front of you.

"Is Damon alright?" She asked. "Yes, he's perfect" I said sipping my drink. "Oh hey, what happened to the door?" Care asked me. "I broke it" I said.

"Why?" Elena dopplebitch asked. "I always hated that door" Nice excuse right?

"Oh. Umm..I have to drive Jeremy on his baseball practice" She said standing up. "I'm always a big fan of baseball" Kol said seductively. Liar.

"No you're not" I whispered but of course they heard. Elena gave Kol one last kiss making Bekah scoff and she left.

"Victoria, can I talk to you?" Kol asked making me shiver. "Sure, talk" I said in a slight angry tone. "Outside" he said annoyed at my sarcasm.

"Is it important?" I asked looking up at him. "No.." He said. "Well, if it isn't le-" Before I could finish he grabbed my arm and pulled me up from my seat.