I Will Always Do

(Please read the A/N at the end of the chapter👈 Enjoy!)

Kol's POV

There is definitely something going on with Elijah and Victoria. Their 'sweet' little walks in the park and the way he comforted her and how she clung to him tightly.

Why does this even bother me? It shouldn't and it doesn't. We've been over centuries ago. Surely she doesn't love me as he used to. We've both moved on easily...right?

Kol

Kol

"KOL!" Rebekah's voice brought me out of my thinking.

"What is it Rebekah?" I snapped, meaner than I expected it to be.

Bekah raised an eyebrow with a glint of amusement in her eyes. "You haven't spoken a word since we got home and once you do, you yell at me" She smirked.

"I think this has something to do with my hot, sexy, beautiful hybrid witch best friend/your old flame" She breathed out, smirk never left her lips.

"You're out of your mind" I mumbled as she takes a sit across from me.

Here we go..

"Am I? So, you don't feel that pull of attraction when ever you see her? Your lips involuntarily curves into a smile when she talks to you? That feeling you get in your stomach when you're the reason for her smile? The need to be close to her? Anticipation to have her in your arms? Or, the heart wrenching twist and pang in your heart when you see her with Elijah?"

She continued, holding her hand up to to stop me from interrupting.

"But, if you don't feel any of those, I guess I'm wrong. You don't love her anymore. I've said this before. Make a decision, brother. Next thing you know, she's running in Elijah's arms and sharing passionate kisses. Not you" She paused, ending her sentence a bit harshly.

"You and I both know that she had feelings for Elijah. I think she still have them but only a little is present. With her being around him all the time, adoration turns to love, Kol. Remember that. Her locked up feelings will be released. She'll love and be her old self again. Just not with you."

"Because believe it or not, she loved you and she still does. I don't think she'll ever move on. But as I said, she can, and she'll allow herself to, and that's all thanks to Elijah"

"So. Move fast brother. Before it's too late"

She stood up, leaving me to process everything she said.

Elijah.

_________________

Victoria's POV

"I'm sorry...th-" He cuts me off by caressing my cheek.

"I did have a chance, didn't I?" He asked himself more than me.

"Yes. You were assigned to court me...yet...I was neglected."

Flashback (10th century)

Third Person

Elijah and Victoria were taking a stroll in the gardens owned by the Mikealson's.

It's been a week since Victoria and Tatia had met the Mikealson Family. As told, Elijah is Victoria's suitor as right now, they are still getting to know each other.

"I apologize, my lord, I am quite nervous. You see, it came as a shock to me when I was informed that my suitor is coming." Victoria gave Elijah a sheepish smile.