Binding Ring

Victoria's POV

"Mikael" was the last thing I heard before the call was cut. I began to panic even more. If that was possible. I pulled the covers off me and vamp-speed downstairs. "KOL! BEKAH!" I yelled, again and again, until they were downstairs.

"Bloody hell. What is it?" She asked, rubbing her eyes lazily. They both saw the panic and fear in my eyes. "Victoria, what happened" She asked, slowly approaching me. I couldn't move nor speak.

Tears started welling up my eyes as Bex pulled me into a comforting hug. "Shh...please tell us what happened so we could help you" I pulled away a little too harsh. "Call Nik" I ordered sharply, walking away to the kitchen, angrily.

I gripped my hands tightly on the counter as I felt a presence behind me. "What's going on, darling" Kol's voice rang on my ears. I turned to him slowly "I'll tell you as soon as you call Nik." I said gritted through my teeth.

----------------------------------

Rebekah's POV

After Vic walked away, I immediately pulled my phone out of my pocket as Kol followed her into the kitchen. I dialed Nik's number as fast as I could.

It took 3 rings before he picked up.

"Hello, sister. How can I help you?" He asked with his brotherly tone.

"NIK! YOU NEED TO GET HOME! VICTORIA IS IN A DEEP STATE OF PANIC AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON! COME HOME! PLEASE HURRY!" I hung up before he can answer.

What's happening?

-----------------------------

Victoria's POV

"He's here" I mumbled, after 3 and a half hours of silence. In a second, both Bekah and Kol were in front of me. "Who?" They asked together, eager to know. I stared up to them, anger and hatred building up my chest.

"You're beloved father" I faked a smile. Their jaws dropped to the floor as I door opened to reveal Niklaus and Caroline. "Thank God! What took you so long?" I snapped "And where in the world is Elijah?" I asked a bit worried. Oh, who am I kidding. I'm so fucking worried I feel like my head is going to explode.

"What's going on?" Caroline asked. "Well, sweet dear Caroline, I will tell you once I find Elijah and you" I pointed to her. "Call Elena & Damon because they are in deep shit danger" I said sternly. I raised an eyebrow at her, still staring at me.

"What? Go!" I yelled, making her pull out her phone and walk outside in fear. As she got out, Someone rudely slams me to the and I look up to a very angry hybrid. "Tell me what is going on" He threatened, tightening his grip on my neck.

"H-how can I t-tell you? Y-you're crushing my w-wind pipe?" I asked with sass even if my throat was enclosed and he let me go. "I'll tell you what. You're dearest father Mikael is alive" I said his name as if they were venom. "No. It can't be!" He exclaimed in disbelief. "Oh, yes, it can. And I think Carter is in deep shit trouble" I stated with no emotion in my tone.

----------------------------

2 hours later

Damon & Elena finally arrived, whilst Elijah too. He arrived 3o minutes ago. For the past 2 fucking hours, I've been trying and trying to do a locator spell but, Mikael must have a witch or two, who are very much powerful to block my magic.

Right now, I keep on dialing Carter's number, pacing around, running my fingers through my hair in frustration. While they sit there staring at me. Call after call after call.

Nothing.

I tried my best not to throw my phone in the fireplace. "Victoria, you have to relax, darling" Whose voice I recognize to be Kol's, spoke. I turned to him slowly. "How dare you tell me to relax?!" I yelled, and I swear, the whole New Orleans must've heard it. "RELAX?! Easy for you to say! I know damn well you hate him more than anyone else in this room! And I'm sure you don't care if he's missing! But I DO! So don't you tell me to RELAX!" My thick english accent popping out.