All Of That Stopped

Victoria's POV

I woke up with a massive headache. What the hell happened last night? Clutching my head, groaning. As I lift my head and noticed I was on a bed, but it's not mine.

Looking around, I recognize it as Kol's bedroom? Oh my god.

Please don't tell me we- Ugh!

"Don't worry, darling. We didn't do anything" Kol's voice was heard, turning my head to see him leaning on the door frame. I took a sharp breath of relief and he chuckled.

"Why am I here then?" I asked and he looked at me questioningly. "You don't remember?" Remember what?

"What?" I asked, scrunching my eyebrows. Kol sat beside me and smirked "You got drunk, last night, very high on blood, darling" He said with a glimpse of amusement in his eyes.

"I wh-Oh, no. What did I do?" I asked with horror and my eyes widened as Kol opened his mouth to say something, I quickly cover my hand over it. "Wait! Never mind! I don't want to know" I buried my face in my hands, groaning.

My head is killing me! "Here. Drink this" He handed me a pain reliever pill and water, I smiled in thanks. I took the pill and chugged down the water.

My eyes widened and just stared at Kol for a moment "I yelled at you" I whispered, until a grin broke on my lips and I started chuckling.

Kol looked at me as if I was crazy "You think it's funny?" He said, trying to sound mad and miserably failing as and amused smile curved on his lips

"Absolutely." I answered, grinning at him. I turned my head, lifting up the sheets, looking for my phone. Panic evident on my face, Kol burst out of laughing. I tilted my head, looking at him, puzzled.

"Looking for something?" He asked, smirking as he pulled my phone out of his pocket. Rolling my eyes, I went to reach for it. In a blink of an eye, he sped out of bed, to the other side of the room.

"Hey! Give it!" I whined, pouting. Man child. "You have to get up, darling" He grinned at me, waving my phone up in the air. I couldn't help but laugh at his childish behavior.

"Okay" Getting out of bed, I looked at Kol and smirked, which he gladly returned. "It's on" I bit my lip then I sped in front of him, reaching for my phone. He did something unexpected.

He threw my phone at the other side of the room .

I stared at him, shocked. Before it could hit the floor, he sped over and caught it.

Narrowing my eyes at him, I crossed my arms up my chest. "Fine. Have it your way" I was about to step out of the room, when my phone rung.

I stopped dead in my tracks, I snapped my head towards him. "Oh look, Damon is calling" He sent a wicked grin, gazing down my phone. I shook my head at him, disapprovingly. I sped in front of him, struggling to get my phone.

He hid his hands at his back. "Ah, ah ah." then he pushed the answer button. I huffed and backed off. "Hello, mate" He spoke, holding the phone up his ear.

"Hey how-Kol? why the hell do you have Victoria's phone?" Damon asked, stunned.

"Well, Savlatore, Victoria granted my permission to answer her phone for her. She doesn't feel like talking" My eyes widened and went to protest

"I-" Before I knew it, his hand cupped my mouth, restraining me to speak. This asshole.

"You just cut ties with Elena, then you go and jump into bed with Victoria? Very clićhe" Damon replied, sarcastically.