I Won't Break

(Hey! If you are wondering why there are 'Gone With The Wind' signs at the end of the chapter, it's because, It was the previous title of this book. I'll edit it if I have time ;) Enjoy!)

Recap from Flaming Desire:

I heard the door creaked open.

We sped to the door and revealed.....

Miss DoppleBitch.

What was she doing here? I decided to be nice.

I looked at Nik, Rebekah and Elijah and they stared at me with worried looks.

Okay...something is seriously wrong! What the hell have I been missing!

"Hello Elena" I greeted her with a smirk. She froze at where she's standing.

What caught my attention was the man behind her.

"Kol..." I whispered. I felt like crying right now! He's here! He's actually here!

"Victoria.." He muttered under his breath. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to run to him and hug him like there's no tomorrow. But there is something telling me not to.

"You're back..." I said more like a whisper. "I am" He replied plainly.

There was awkward silence until Rebekah cracked. "Okay! Some one please explain what's happening and why she is here?!" She yelled pointing at Elena who's eyes were covered with fear as I looked at her wondering, why was she here?

Kol held Elena's hand and squeezed it comfortingly.

Then it hit me.

They're Together.

[_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]

Victoria's POV

They are together.

Well. Shit.

I stared at them for a while then Elijah spoke "We'll explain everything. Please sit down" He said calmly.

They. Are. Freaking. Together.

We all sat down. "Care to explain, brother?" Nik asked turning to Kol. He was silent until Miss DoppleBitch spoke for him.

"We're together" With that Rebekah exploded. "WHAT!? NO! NO! NO! VICTORIA! DID YOU HEAR THAT!?" She asked as she stood up and their heads turned on me sitting calmly at the couch and stood up.

That's it. My stomach dropped but I figured, if he's happy then who am I to stop it.

I stood up and approached Elena slowly. "Congratulations, Elena." I simply said trying my hardest not to cry. "What?" She asked. "I said, Congratulations" I repeated.

"WHAT?!" Bekah yelled. "You're not mad?" Elena asked confused. "No, I am not." I answered. "Why?!" Bekah yelled again.

"Stop yelling! Who am I to stop them? Now...if you'll excuse me, I'll go and find my best friend. Damon" I said walking to the door.

Nik and Bekah yelled "I thought I was your bestfriend?" In a sync. I turned to face them "Both of you are still at the top. Damon just needs me right now" I said walking out and driving to the Boarding House to inform the Salvatore Brothers of my presence.

Rebekah's POV

Vic just walked out CALMLY. She wasn't kidding when she said she wanted to move on.

Elena...seriously?! That little bitch!

"She took that better than I expected" Nik said chuckling. I walked over to Kol. "How to bloody hell did you two become a couple? Did you compel her?" I asked glaring at Elena.

"I did NOT COMPEL HER! She fell for me on her own will!" Kol spat. I can't believe it.

"YOU!" I pointed at Elena. "YOU BACKSTABBING DOPPLEGANGER BITCH! I heard you just broke up with Damon MONTHS ago! Did you not? And yet, I SEE YOU SNUGGLING WITH MY BROTHER! Usually I would tell this to Kol but I this it's best to tell it to you. IF I SEE YOU CRAWLING BACK TO THE SALVATORES' I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF YOUR BODY!" I threatened.

Kol slammed me on the wall with his hand around my throat. "I would like to see you try, sister. If you kill her. I'll kill you." He whispered.

Victoria's POV

I knocked on the door of the Salvatores'. Stefan answered. "STEFFY!" I yelled next thing a know I was being pulled of the ground and being crushed in a hug. "You're back" He said.

"Yeah...y-your crushing m-me" I stuttered. "Oh. Yeah sorry" He said as he put me down. "Is Damon here?"I asked and he shook his head "He's out with Ric in Chicago. They'll be back tomorrow." He said and I sighed "Oh well...Tell him to call me when he gets here!" I said walking away.

He caught my hand. "Are you okay?" He asked and I got confused. "Yeah. Of course...why not?" I asked. "Did you hear about Elena and Kol?" He asked

Oh. That.

"Yeah. I did. I've moved on..Stefan. No need to worry." I said and he released my arm and walked home.

From a mile away, I could hear their screaming and bickering. I rolled my eyes and vamp sped over the door.

"IF I SEE YOU CRAWLING BACK TO THE SALVATORES' I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF YOUR BODY!" Bex yelled at I guess Elena

"IF YOU HURT HER, I WILL KILL YOU" I heard Kol yell back.

I decided to stop it before they kill each other. I opened the doors to see Kol holding Bekah by the throat.

I rolled my eyes. "SHUT UP! I think the whole Mystic Falls heard you!" I told them. Kol dropped Bekah instanly. "Thank you! Now, Nik.." I called out grabbing a blood bag from the refrigirator.

"How are you and Caroline?" I asked him drinking the blood with a straw. Hey, don't juge. I don't wanna stain my teeth.

"We're still together" He replied which made me smile. "Good. If no, I will kick your ass to the moon." I said as he chuckled.

"Elena." I called out as she stiffened. "How long has it been sinc-" I was interrupted by her "We've been together for a month" Kol answered. I shook my head smiling. "That wasn't my question." I said chuckling"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, How long has it been since you and Damon broke up?" I asked sipping more blood

She hesitated before answering "A month" She said and I chocked. "REALLY NOW?! Great" I said sarcastically.

I felt like killing someone. How the hell can you get over someone, in just a month?!

My phone rang.

Caller ID: Kat💛

I smiled and went in the kitchen before answering.

"I heard your back at Mystic Falls" She said.

"Yeah, I am...How'd you know?" I asked

"Stefan told me" she said

"Really? Wow." I said

"Where are you now?" She asked

"At the Mikaelson's. You?" I asked

"I'm at New York. I'm going back tomorrow or next week. I'm not really sure " She said happily.

"That great! See you then" I said and hung up. I leaned on the counter.

Can I really get over him? Does he love Elena? I think he does- wait-- what if he's just playing with her. And how the hell did Elena fall for Kol?

I really felt like crying. But again, I'm moving on. I need to and I will.

I just hope I won't break.

******••••••••••********••••••••******

A/N: I know... It's short but I promise it will get better.

What did you think?

Will Victoria move on from Kol?

Vote and Comment👇

truly yours,

SevenSnowFlakes