Her Confession

Victoria's POV

Okay! For me, today was: 'Avoid and Don't talk to anyone if necessary' Day

Yeah. Now, I'm doing my morning routine when I was done, I went downstairs to have breakfast. Yes, I eat breakfast. I mean, come on, it's the most important meal of the day!

God, I kept thinking of what I said to Kol at the party last night. Was I harsh? Of course not! He deserved it! I jus- Ugh! Nevermind!

I walked down to see all of them in the dining room, having breakfast. Well, that's very rare to see them all in one room.

I saw Kol & Elena. I completely lost my appitite. I slowly walked to the door. Carefully, so they won't hear me.

I reached the door and smiled in my success. "Victoria dear, where are you going?" I heard Elijah ask from the dinning room making me jump. Spoke too soon.

Damn you, super hearing! "Out" I said making sure he could hear me. I went to reach for the door knob but Elijah flashed in front me.

"Please, join us for breakfast" He pleaded. "I'm not hungry" I lied. Damn! I'm so hungry! But, I would rather starve than eat & see MissDoppleBitch and her boyfriend!

I brushed past Elijah but he caught me arm. "If you don't sit down at the dinning room, I'll break your arm, Now come on" He threatened tugging me by the arm.

I groaned in response. Why?! Must I perish in agony! Another day, another problem!

We reached the dinning room, all eyes on us. Pure irritation was written on my face. "Nice of you to join us, love" Nik commented.

I glared at him but gave a 'sweet' smile. "Yeah, why not" I said with clear sarcasm. I sat next to Rebekah. Well...at least she was here.

I started eating the pancakes and waffles in my plate. It screamed 'Diabetes!' Yep. Sweet, sweet food!

It tasted like heaven. "How does it taste, love?" Nik asked. "Amazing" I commented and put another spoonful in my mouth.

"Good, Kol made it" With that I wanted to spit it out. But it tasted so good! Even better than mine! I didn't even know he cooks. Mhmm. Damn!

"I didn't know you cook. Who taught you?" I asked not looking at him as I drank the hot chocolate.

"You" He said and I chocked on my drink. "Right" I said awkwardly. Oh yeah! I taught him! Years ago! That was the stupidest thing I asked today!

There was awkward silence and Rebekah was always the one to break it.
"Why are you here, Elena" She asked rudely and I smiled at her attitude.

"Rebekah, please" Elijah pleaded. "I was just asking" She replied with a smirk. "She moved in" Kol answered making me and Rebekah look at each other with the look 'Oh no she didn't!'

"Why?" Bekah asked irritated by the fact we'll get to see her everyday! "Because she's my girlfriend." I scoffed at the word 'girlfriend'.

"Where's she sleeping?" Bex asked glaring at Elena. "In Kol's room" She answered right away and proudly, might I add. Bitch.

I rolled my eyes. I continued eating while I listen to them bicker.

They shut up when Caroline came in and gave Elena a disgusted look as she sat next to Nik. "So, what you fighting about?" She casually asked.

"I'm moving in. Now, if you'll excuse me. I will go get the rest of my stuff" She stated as Kol asked "Need some help with that, angel?" He asked.

There it is 'Angel' I felt a wave of jealousy run through me but I shook it off. "No, I can handle it" they were about to kiss Bekah looked at me with a devilish smile and kicked Kol's leg making him jump.