24

"Y/n!" The banging on the bathroom door startled you

You scrambled as you hid the pills back in your bag, attempting to make as less noise as possible.

"What's taking you so long?!" The voice called again.

You swung your bag back over your shoulder and unlocked the door. You were greeted by Mingyu, halfway through knocking on the door again. He lowered his hand when he saw you and tilted his head. "Are you okay? You've been in there a while."

You nodded quickly. "Of course. It's just-you know-lady stuff."

Mingyu's cheeks reddened and he lowered his head. "Sorry. I was just a little worried. You seem a little agitated lately."

You patted his arm before walking past him and headed back to the practice room, he followed closely behind. "I'm fine, Mingyu. Just a little tired. We all are."

"I know it's just that Miya said that you struggle when it comes to sleep and-"

You turned around, startling him. Your eyes were wide as panic rose in you. "She told you what?"

He was a little flustered by your sudden response, "Just that you don't take it well. She didn't really elaborate much."

A sigh of relief escaped you as you continued to walk. "Just ignore her. Since when did you two talk anyway?"

"We've been hanging out a bit lately. I met her at the restaurant near our dorms. Ever since then we've gotten close."

Now was not the time for you to get jealous, but you was. There was nothing to be envious about. Just two of your friends hanging out, right? So what if they ended up liking each other. They can do what they want. It's not like you had any claim over Mingyu, or anyone for that matter. But the tug on your on heart, defeated your thoughts.

That's not fair on Mingyu's end either. You spoke to his members all the time, yet he showed no sign of jealousy or possessiveness. Therefore, you shouldn't either.

"I'm glad you're getting along with my members. It would be selfish to keep you all to myself." You joked, kinda.

You were walking slightly ahead of him, so he couldn't read your expression.

"I was expecting you to be jealous." He teased.

"Jealous. Of you? Don't be silly." You laughed nervously.

He swung his arm over your shoulder, like he had many times before. "I wouldn't blame you for wanting me all to yourself. No need to be embarrassed."

You shoved him away from you, receiving a chuckle from the latter. "You're so obnoxious."

Mingyu placed a hand on his chest and acted like he had been shot in his heart. "Ugh, I'm so insulted right now."

"I swear, you just ask to be scolded."