14

Seong-Sung Oppa⭐️

Seong-Sung Oppa⭐️

You:
I'll do the collab.

"Did you do it?" Mingyu asked, looking over your shoulder at your phone.

You shoved your phone in your pocket and turned to face him. "Yes. And it's now 11:30 we need to go home."

He instantly got up and began cleaning up all the food and drink, you too got up to help him. You did a double-check to make sure the place was spotless before grabbing your coats and leaving the building.

The moment you stepped outside, you felt the rain hitting you harshly. Instinctively, you put your hands over your head but obviously it didn't stop you from getting wet. Those thoughts disintegrated the moment you felt Mingyu's fingers slip through yours before he dragged you through the darkness.

You closed your eyes so the rain wouldn't blind you. But soon, the raindrops stopped and the blackness, that was the back of your eyelids, got lighter. Your eyes shot open and you noticed that you were in a store, you also realised that your hands were still intertwined in Mingyu's so you removed them quickly and shoved them into your pockets. "Why have you brought us here?" You asked as you followed him through the isles.

"I've been drinking so I can't drive so we are gonna have to walk." He then picked up a large umbrella and twisted it in his hands. "We are gonna need this so we don't end up drenched."

"Get another one then and I'll pay."

"This is the last one."

Great now we have to share an umbrella. "Fine let's just pay."

You handed the cashier the money and allowed Mingyu to hold the umbrella since he was the tallest. As soon as you stepped outside, he put it up and pulled you closer to him, "We should find a taxi when we get to the busier parts."

You nodded, unable to speak due to the nervousness striking through you because he was holding your shoulder so your side was pressed tightly against his. You begged the gods that he didn't notice.

Your legs became tired due to walking non-stop for a good 5 minutes, no taxis had passed by and both of your phones were now dead so you couldn't call an Uber. "This is all your fault." You mumbled as you began shivering in his arms, your body was refusing to heat up. He tried rubbing your arm to warn you up but it was not helping, you were still grateful for the effort though.

"I'm sorry for this Y/n" Mingyu apologised as you stood on a corner, waiting for a taxi to pass.

"Are you seriously apologising for the weather." You tone was playful.