16

All your activities that included Mingyu were going to be happening at Pledis

All your activities that included Mingyu were going to be happening at Pledis. After getting out of your managers car, you walked into the building. Your nerves were all over the place since the last time you spoke to Mingyu was two days prior. He failed to check up on you with his daily calls and he didn't even think twice about texting you.

All you wanted was to storm right up to him and scold him about his ignorance, but you knew you wouldn't. It wasn't his fault, nor was it yours or Joshua's. The only problem was your lack of communication about how you both felt. Mingyu reappeared into your life unexpectedly and ended up being someone that you depended on, and it just so happens that along the way, you met Joshua, whom you really liked. And there was no way in hell that you were prepared to choose between the two.

Those were the thoughts that wondered mindlessly through your head as you walked unknowingly through the familiar corridors of Pledis Entertainment. Snapping you back to reality, was Seungkwan clicking his fingers in your face, trying to grab your distracted attention. Your eyes fluttered back to the present, Seungkwan was smiling at you expectedly, "are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, of course." You assured him with a genuine smile, trying to cover up your nervousness.

While binge watching Seventeen content, it didn't take you long to become a carat. How could you not? All thirteen boys were so talented and they never disappointed, no performance was the same and every comeback was something you became envious of. It also didn't take you long to realise that Seungkwan, was in fact, your bias. And when he was standing in front of you then, it was so different from when you met him in the practice room the first time. "Are you sure?" He questioned, "because you look like someone just stole your lunch money."

You tilted your head in confusion, until you realised that you were clutching your bag tightly into your chest as if you were scared someone would mug it from you, and your head was hanging low as you walked. You chuckled over the awkwardness, "I'm fine. I'm just nervous, I guess." You admitted.

Catching you by surprise, Seungkwan swung his arm over your shoulder and began leading you down the corridor. Your inner fan girl was dying inside. "Luckily they asked me to come and find you since you were running a little late. But it's okay. I've been so excited about this." He squealed.

"You have?"

"Are you kidding? I haven't stopped listening to the demo since you sent it over to Woozi. I just can't wait to see how it's all going to pan out."

Your heart was pumping out of your chest as he complimented your music. Boo Seungkwan was not only touching you, very closely, but he was praising your work. Every bone in your body would have turned to jelly, if not for the fear of embarrassment. "A-are you staying for the recording?" You stuttered.