Forty

Chapter 40
The Lustful Incompetent

_______________♤♧◇♡♤_______________

"I cannot believe that you went through my things in my room!" Margot grunted, seething through her teeth in bitter anger as she followed her mother, who burned with anger inside as she watched her mother storming into the kitchen. "Can't you give me privacy for once?!" The morning poured out with both Margot and her mother's heated arguing that day. Now of course the morning didn't exactly start off that way. It actually started off with the raven girl happily packing up her suitcase for her school trip to Europe, and her mother genuinely going into her room to place neatly-folded clothes in the drawers. Only for her mother to find something she shouldn't have seen. 

"Privacy?!" Elizabeth scoffed, roughly slamming her fist onto the counter in the kitchen. "Don't even go there with that! I cannot believe you have been hiding cocaine in your room! Don't you know what this crap can do to a teenager?!" 

She waved the small bag of cocaine in Margot's face with frustration, which only made Margot have a rolling look in her eyes. "Look, it's not a big deal, woman!" 

"Margot! This is a very serious deal!" Elizabeth argued. "Please, Mags! Just talk to me. What's gotten into you lately?!" 

Margot rolled her eyes. "There's nothing to talk about!" 

"There's nothing to talk about?!" Elizabeth scoffed at her daughter in offense. "Margot, how am I supposed to protect you when you're out there buying dope from drug dealers?!" 

Margot snickered callously at her mother as if her words meant nothing. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe you should just start being a better mother, instead of being desperate to get laid, you whore!" 

Her mother only heaved a sigh. "Margot, honey, I have tried my best to make things okay around here, and you keep fighting me every step of the way." 

"Because there's nothing you can do to make things better, Elizabeth!" The raven girl argued. "No matter what you -- or anyone else does -- nothing's going to ever change!" 

"Well, I'm not... fucking Beyonce, I can't just run the world the way you want it to be!" Elizabeth piped in, raising her hand up and down in her daughter's direction. "Look, I have made so many mistakes, and I regret them everyday --" 

 "And what were your mistakes, huh?" Margot grunted, leering her eyes in anger at her mother. "What was such a problem for some weepy, little bitch like yourself --" 

"YOU WERE MY MISTAKE!" Elizabeth snapped, clenching both of her fist in anger, only causing her daughter to feel taken aback at her confessing words as she watched her continue, "I was only eighteen when I birthed you into the world and I had to raise you all by myself. And... I see now that you have become this aggressive person with a bitchy attitude! I just regret it all --"