Thirty-Six

Chapter 36
The Sins Of A Sinful Rebel

Chapter 36The Sins Of A Sinful Rebel

_______________♤♧◇♡♤_______________

Insta Live With Margot Morena...

"Welcome, my Margotfucker fans! You don't know what a real party is until you've met me!" Margot Morena exclaimed through the camera, giggling hysterically as if she had no control over herself. The raven-haired rebel had been partying at some adult strip club from around the corner of her place with the helping hand of her fake ID card she made that stated that she was at least twenty-one years of age -- even though she wasn't. She live streamed the entire event on her Instagram, shocking and surprising her millions of followers to join her. She swayed and twisted her body along to the upbeat music as she hoisted a few shots of tangy, mimosas down her throat, continuing to live stream the whole thing with her camera.

She was intoxicated with drugs as smoke bellowed from her mouth with the red vape pen clutched in her hand that she was smoking, leaving off the brutal scent of Marijuana from it. You could see smoke blowing from in between her seethed teeth and through her nostrils once she danced along on the dance floor. Neon colors beamed all around her for tonight's special event for watching hot, young men stripping when she zoomed in her camera to get a good look at them.

She squealed with excitement as she watched hot hunks dressed like Cowboys ripping off their clothes right in front of her and gripping their sacks with their hands as the men swooned on top of the bar tables.

"Show me something exotic!" The raven-haired drunk squealed. She fanned her money in all of their faces as she continued watching them parade around in her face, showing off their dicks -- to which she snapped photos of -- and posted all over social media. She received all kinds of comments slut-shaming her or calling her "unholy", on her live media tweets -- but she honestly didn't give two fucks.

LIVE TWEETS... (24.3 Million)

@Rose390

OMG. Wtf am I looking at right now 😱😱

@Kevin_Evin

This is soooo 🔥 🔥

@katyperry

Wow, this is too wild even for me lmao 😜

@Mother_Mercy

Dear lord! Save the children from this pure evilness 🙏 🙏

@Lisa.K_Brown

You're a sticky maple... 🥞 🥞

@Jack_23tf