Twenty-Seven

Chapter 27
Dream Lover

_______________♤♧◇♡♤____________

A passionate kiss lingering in between bliss; a Spider and a Raven's lips colliding together to make subconscious feelings spiral hysterically, Margot Morena laid soundlessly asleep in her bed, dreaming away about the shared kiss that she had with Peter Parker in the abandoned lair that happened months ago. It was almost as if this kiss was all she could think about in her troubled head. In the dream, she smiled and pulled herself on top of his lap and continued to smash her lips against his own. Sure, the kiss didn't really last that long in reality, but apparently it did in this dream of hers. It wasn't like she wanted to be reminded of kissing this Parker boy, but it was all warped in her brain. 

*Beep, beep, beep*

Margot blinked her eyes open to the sound of her alarm clock, which only made her groan and turn on her side before sitting up in bed as she yawned loudly and ran her fingers through her messy, raven hair. The time had been around eight o' clock a.m. on a Monday morning, which meant that the weekend was unfortunately over, and that the lame trip to the Moma Museum had now been in session for today's educational event. It wasn't like she wanted to attend this boring school trip, but it was mandatory, which also meant that she had to face the one boy she'd dared not speak of; Peter Parker. 

She groggily entered the kitchen with her messy, raven hair hanging down as she trudged her way over to the coffee machine that laid on the countertop to pour herself a cup of hot coffee for the day, and that was when she suddenly heard muffled moans coming from the living room. A single brow furrowed with confusion as Margot walked into the living room to see her snobby grandmother, sitting on a magenta pink-colored rug with her legs crossed over the other as she had her eyes closed shut and raised her fingers together. 

"Om," Eleanor chanted, taking in deep breaths through her nostrils. "Namaste." 

"Om, what are you doing?" Margot piped up, mocking the woman's chanting sounds as she scanned her grandmother's yoga outfit that she was wearing up and down. 

"Meditating," her grandmother answered, while still having her eyes closed. "Helps me release the stress of being in this place you call a home." 

Rolling her eyes at her grandmother's rude and offensive statement, Margot then asked, "Where's my mom?" 

Eleanor heaved an annoyed groan from her granddaughter asking her questions. "Om, she's at work. Now, before you go off to school, be a dear and fill up a glass of lemonade for me." 

And with that, Margot suddenly found herself grinning with mischief as a wicked scheme suddenly came into her troubled head. "I'd be delighted to fill up a glass of lemonade for you, my lovely grandmother."