Six

Chapter 6
Troublemaker

_____________*°'~'·^<>¤Ω_____________

While having all kinds of students staring at her in the school hallways, Margot groaned with annoyance as she knew exactly why they were even looking at her, and there was only one obvious reason for that, which was the fact that she was saved by the notorious Tony Stark himself from a truck, which apparently seemed like a pretty big deal around there, as she watched them all gasp at the sight of her. Neither said a word, and all they did was just stare with their mouths falling open, to which the raven-haired girl didn't understand was so special about being saved by him, and in fact, she didn't want anyone from her school to know, seeing that all this time he was actually her goddamn father - and well, at least no one knew about that. She had planned to get her mind off it by doing what she was best at and, well... let's just say it couldn't have been good at all, whatsoever.

The time had been around two-thirty PM in the afternoon, and lunchtime had come, causing all students to exit their classes to head into the cafeteria, which was surprisingly spick and span - yet, the lunch that was being served today was a different story. A long line of students were cluttered together, while standing in front of the Lunch Ladies, who served their meals from a large pot, almost reminding the teenaged girl of a Witch cauldron as she was eventually next in line.

"Eat up, students, it's mystery meat!" Edith, the lunch lady had exclaimed, serving a girl in the front of the row. "And remember it's nutritious!"

The high school student in front of Margot walked away from the line after they received their meal, leaving her to step forward in line with her lunch tray. "Well, if it's so nutritious, then how come I don't see you eating it?"

And with that snarky response, the Lunch Lady scooped up some from a pot, and splattered a liquidity hunk of this weird-looking meat, filled with all kinds of concoctions onto Margot's tray, causing her to curl her lip in disgust as it reminded her of vomit, while some of it landed onto her small carton of milk before she stepped out of the line and plopped herself down onto a bench, and practically dropped her tray of food onto the table, allowing a few specs of her mystery meat to spill on it. She stabbed her fork into the weird concoction before finding herself trying to pull the utensil out, but it was stuck inside the meat, leaving her to dangle the other end of her fork with her hand, and blink her eyes from the exchange, causing students, who were sitting beside her to be in a fit of laughter. She then got out of her seat and picked up her fork along with the mystery meat and tried to yank it off by raising it up and down in the air, causing it to fly off and collide itself into the ceiling from above, causing them all to giggle at the raven-haired girl's mischievous little act.

"Margot!" Edith called, stalking towards her with her brows furrowed together. "What happened to your lunch?"

Margot grinned wide. "It was so delicious that I just gobbled it all up!"