Nine

Chapter 9
The Daughter of a Celebrity

___________*°<>''¤Ω·'*°''____________

Two Months Later...

Caressing his biceps. Massaging his shoulders, while allowing her raven hair to blow in the wind, and feeding him grapes like a King and being fanned by a large palm leaf from other hot and sexy males, and laughing like some prissy Princess, Margot had been soundlessly asleep in her bed, dreaming away about random, half-naked and built men she had never even meant before and how hot they are. She was on an island, tanning in the sun with her sunglasses over her face as she and her dreamboat were resting in a hammock bed together, surrounded in the middle of nowhere, only thing there besides hot, young men was the deep sands. All of them chanted her name and basically worshipped her as if she were some God as she watched them all surround her, and place soft and warm kisses onto her hands like a gentleman - that felt so real that she could practically feel their presence, and there were at least twenty men there.

"I can never have enough men to fuck me!" She mumbled under her breath, smiling brightly as she turned on her side. "No, I'm not going to suck your dick, you big Casanova..."

*Beep, beep, beep*

The raven-haired girl groaned as the sound of her alarm clock had awakened her from her slumber - and her sexual dream. "Ugh!" She then roughly pounded her fist onto her alarm clock on her nightstand continuously, over and over, again, causing her alarm clock to suddenly stop ringing and crack in the middle. She slowly sat herself up in bed and yawned loudly as she stretched out her arms and moved strands of her raven hair out of her face away with her hand and glanced around the room before climbing out of bed, allowing her bare feet to touch the cold tile floors. She tip-toed into the bathroom in her bedroom to brush her teeth with her toothbrush, and made sure she scoured every last tooth as if her life depended on it.

***

"I see you're finally awake," Elizabeth muttered, while sitting at the table in the kitchen with her cup of hot coffee for the morning as she watched her daughter lazily walking into the kitchen to reach for a box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, and a carton of milk from the refrigerator. "Did you sleep well last night?"

Margot shrugged, reaching through the wooden cabinet near the oven for a bowl to fix her cereal in. "Don't I always?"

Her mother frowned. "You know your father has been wondering why you haven't called him?"

The teenaged girl narrowed her eyes, and munched on her bowl of cereal in her hands as she leaned her back against a wall in the kitchen. "And how is that my fault?"