Ten

Chapter 10
Soccer Tryouts!

_______________♤♧◇♡♤____________

Shin guards. Ball. Socks and shin pads; all the things you'll need to be on a Soccer team, and this raven-haired girl, Margot Morena, had decided to tryout for an extracurricular class - but the only reason she wanted this - and the one and only reason she wanted to do this was because she wanted to volunteer in any kind of activity that would accept her in order to avoid visiting the billionaire man himself, Tony Stark. Why, you may ask, well, if you had a father, who almost decided to stay out of your life forever, regardless of them being rich and their precious reputation, would you want to see them? 

She, and other teenage girls had been standing on the large and freshly cut grass of Midtown High's fields, trying out for the girls Soccer team owned by some preppy and annoying blonde, and Betty Brant was the name, which was also the one that had them all dress into blue soccer outfits with a narwhal printed onto the design since that was the logo of their school mascot, and in order to tryout, you obviously had to wear the outfit. A line of females were standing right in front of this preppy girl, who was staring at them all intently as if they were in the Army with a rolling look in her eyes as she eyed them seeming as if she were annoyed by their very presence. 

"Next!" The preppy blonde yelled, having slight bitterness in her tone as she watched one of the other girls that she denied, sprint away with tears in their eyes and cried. She then turned her head to face Margot. "You're up next, Margot Stark!" 

Margot scoffed and squinted her eyes from the bright and beaming sun. "Actually, it's, Morena, the same way it's always been…"

"Sorry, but we don't have time for introductions," Betty interrupted, raising a hand in the air, causing her to groan with annoyance. "Now, show me what you can do to represent our school!"

Making a buzzing sound with her lips and rotating her head around to relieve her tense muscles from her neck, whilst moving the ball up a bit in front of her, Margot tried her darndest to kick the ball into the net that stood at least ten inches in front of her, but only to find herself soon stumbling over her own two feet and land into the dirt, leaving stains all over her face and clothes, causing them all to snicker at her defeat as if she were a joke, seeing that her shoelaces were untied. 

"C'mon, Margot Stark, you're Tony Stark's daughter, you can do it!" Betty exclaimed, clapping her hands together as if she were trying to be a bit supportive, even though she was terrible at holding back her giggles, causing Margot to let out an annoyed groan. "Children of Celebrities can do anything!" 

And with that annoyed groan, Margot then hauled herself up from the ground to stroll over towards the rest of the teenaged girls, who all huddled together in a group to have a discussion with Betty, who stood in the center of them with a stern expression plastered on her face.