Thirty

Chapter 30
The Infinity Stones

_______________♤♧◇♡♤____________

On The Planet Of Knowhere

"What the hell is wrong with this planet? It's eight degrees off its axis, the gravitational pull is all over the place." Peter Quill, who held up a galaxy thermometer in his had explained, shifting the thermometer in his hand back and forth. They all had now been stranded on this corrupted, rupture of a sand-like planet called "Knowhere" after their ship crashed. They had all now been acquainted with the space intruders, who have now decided to join their journey. All Margot could do once she hunkered down her helmet, was stare at the odd planet in wonder as she noticed floating objects of random metal or junk rotating around in the sky. Who would've thought that taking a trip to the museum would wind up finding herself ascended from Earth?

"I could live here." Margot had commented with a shrug of her shoulders, seeming as if she were interested in the strange planet, only causing them all to stare at her incredulously from her odd response. "What?" 

"Alright, I have a plan," Tony then announced before watching the team all huddle together in a group for their discussion. "Or at least it's the beginning of one. It's pretty simple, we draw him in, pin him down, get what we need. Definitely don't wanna dance with this guy, we just want the gauntlet --" 

Drax, who stood beside the Mantis lady, had then heaved a loud yawn, which only found them all pulling away from the discussion to face the space titan as the armored billionaire scoffed. "Are you yawning? In the middle of this, while I'm breaking it down, huh? Did you hear what I said?" 

Drax only shrugged his masculine, pumped shoulders. "I stopped listening after you said we need a plan." 

"God! I thought I was the only one!" Margot chimed in with a rolling look in her eyes as if she were relieved, only to find her father sending her glares. "I thought you'd never stop talking." 

"Okay, so Mr. Clean and Progressive Flo are clearly on their own page." Her father waved both Drax and her off in dismissal, only, causing her to scoff in offense of his nickname for her. 

"See, not winging isn't really what they do." The Quill's man pointed out to the billionaire, referring to Drax and the mantis lady, who soon found herself playing with her hands as if they intrigued her. 

"What is it exactly that they do?" The spider-boy questioned, allowing his brow to furrow in wonder. 

"Kick names. Take ass!" The mantis lady explained smugly as Drax nodded along like some dumbass.

"That's right." 

Margot snickered at their lameass responses. 

Sending the two bozos an "are you serious look," Tony then reluctantly ordered, "Alright, just get over here, please. Mr. Lord, can you - uh… get your folks to circle up?"